Chapter 32

Hello Readers

Please vote and comment

Regards,

Indu

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lehar POV

My body was sore but my heart held a weird sense of calmness today. Like, I had everything I ever wanted in my life. I turned my head and looked at Raghav, in deep sleep. In the morning he looks cute.

I did not want to disturb his sleep but I craved to kiss him. I placed a small kiss on his cheek and he pulled me more into his waist snuggling into my neck. As much as I love our position I had to go down before Pihu goes to school today.

As we planned to go to Raghav's uncle's place tommorow, I thought she could go in today, hand over the leave letter and home works. I quickly did my routine and wore an another saree as it is my first day as a wife. While I was getting ready I spotted a love bite on my neck and quickly covered it up with make up. 

I went downstairs and as soon as Pihu saw me she jumped into my arms. I held her to myself, showering kisses and helped her get ready. Once she was off to school I made breakfast for everybody.The relatives bid adieu, showering me with lots of blessings. Dad, said he had an early morning rental, so he would go do that once he drops off our cousins at the station. 

While I was prepping for lunch I felt a pair of arms engulf around my waist. With the cologne I knew who it could be. 

Raghav: Good Morning, Gorgeous

I turned back towards him and melted in his arms. I missed him although it sounds very silly even for me. 

Raghav: I looked for you in the morning but you came down ?

Me: Why ?

Raghav: Well I thought we could have another session but well ...

Me: We still could 

Raghav: What ?

Me: No one is at home 

He smiled with mischief and put me in my arms quickly rushing towards my room. Closing the doors, he took my lips in his, sucking and biting them. He squeezed my waist while pulling me close to him to drop quick, desperate kisses on my face, neck and collar bone. Our clothes were discarded in the next few seconds.

With the speed he was going I was glad when he did not tear off the newly stiched blouse. Once he attacked my bosoms to which he seemed strangely obsessed about he fondled and touched my belly taking his sweet time. He finally seperated my legs with his knees , when we finally united arriving at our peak, he whispered "I love you", in my ears and then we both came undone with pleasure.

He pulled me to his naked hot chest and kissed my lips again, while his hands played with the waist chain I was wearing

Raghav: You know, I really thought I would be decent around you thinking you could be sore but once I saw you in that saree, the end tied in your waist, your waist chain shimmering, and your addictive essence reaching me, I just could not ...

I smiled looking into his eyes and moved my hands on his torso tracing his body under my finger tips

Me: Its fine, I wanted it too 

He kissed me again and my eyes fell on the time. Oops it was almost lunch time.

Me: Raghav, you did not have your breakfast and its already lunch time. I still need to make lunch

Raghav: Okay 

But his hands were still touching my body sensually 

Me: I am serious 

He huffed and put on his clothes, helping me get ready in my saree. Then he helped me cook the lunch. We both had it talking and then started packing to go visit his uncle. Pihu came from school and packed her stuff too.

That night as we both lay with each other after our love making session I looked at him with concern

Me: You think your uncle would support us ?

Raghav: Dont worry Lehar, I will make sure everything goes well

Me: Okay 

Raghav: Lehar ?

Me: Hmm 

Raghav: Forgive me if I ever hurt you due to situations

Me: Would you hurt me wantedly ?

Raghav: Nope, I would never want to. But that house and people, its complicated. They are very old school, strict and ..

I closed his mouth with my hands and kissed his forehead

Me: Dont worry, we will make them like us okay ?

He nodded but he seemed like he had lots on his mind . He took my hand in his and kissed it.

Raghav: Forgive me for all the foolish stuff I do when things are not in my control okay ?

Me: The forgiveness wont come easy though

Raghav: What do you want then ?

Me: I want a honest apology and then determination to make me forgive you. You can use your hotness, the warmth of your touch etc to get me to forgive you but efforts and gestures matter okay ?

Raghav: Thank you for giving me a clue to make you cool down already

Me: You hinted that you might need it, but would you ?

Raghav: I love them in my hearts, my mom was their sweet heart before she choose my dad. So if they say anything or if they do something, I might have very less to say ....

Me: So you are saying you would not be able to take a stand 

Raghav: Lehar, I ... I am sorry if situations lead to that 

I huffed and thought about what he said 

Me: You gave me a warning, I will be patient but if they cross the line I need to give back, you cannot blame me then. Oh and if you say you would not take my side then be prepared to work hard for my forgiveness 

Raghav: Okay, I love you. Remember that okay ?

I nodded a strange fear engulfing me but when Raghav showered kisses down my arm, all the worries got forgotten. Wish everything remains the same. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Readers,

Here is the new update

Hope you like it

Regards,

Indu