Chapter 30

Hello Readers,

Yes, its a double update and I cannot believe its the 30th chapter

Please vote and comment 

Regards,

Indu

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lehar POV

Melodious wedding songs were burstling from the speakers and my dear Pihu was dancing around entertaining me. As I dont have any close friends, she is dancing, she is boosting my bride morale, she is taking care of me like making me drink water and feeding me because today is the day I am getting the henna done on my hands and legs.

Today was a long day indeed. First, after a quick prayer and regular chores the parlor artist came in with the henna cones. My relatives took care of cooking while my cousins and their kids made the noise.

It was a mehandi day filled with dancing too, which is being particpated by all the kids. I sat there, enjoying the performances but honestly sitting in the same posture actually makes your body numb, itch and even cramp.

Pihu in between kept me company, she took pictures and fed me the lunch. Once the parlor artist was done as she was quick and talented I had to wait for the henna to dry for the maroon color. 

I sat in my room with Pihu talking about how she was excited about all the rituals when the phone rang. I looked at my hands still in the process of drying and sulked. It was Raghav calling and I miss him.

With the start of rituals it was strictly instructed by my mother's sister that we cannot meet each other and it was hell I tell you. Before we used to meet for dinner and converse about our day. It was our solance talking about what all good and bad happened. Now, its only on phone and as the house is filled with people I cannot get lone time. 

Although I lost touch with my cousins while I am a mother, I did have a very good memories with them as a child. I do like them and they are positive people. Anyways looking at the phone ringing I looked at Pihu and she closed the door saying that I am tired and would like to rest.

She hopped on the bed beside me leaving her painting and took the call

Pihu: Hi Raghav 

I could hear only one side of conversation where Pihu told Raghav about how much fun she had and then they spoke something about a promise. I was suspicious with their hushed conversation

Pihu: You guys continue I will finish my painting

She said that to both of us and she bought my ear buds keeping it in my ears. I could hear Raghav's voice now. Pihu gave me the thumbs up and went to her painting 

Raghav: Hello ?

Me: Hi 

Raghav: Lehar 

Me: Hm ?

Raghav: I just miss calling your name. It feels like ages since I saw you ..

Me: I miss you too Raghav

Raghav: Come to your window

I went and looked outside my window and he was sitting on the stairs opposite to my room which leads upstairs. 

Raghav: See I found a solution where I could see you while talking to you

Me: Smart 

I sat on the nook attached with the window. It was grilled with mosquito net so to see him clearly I had to slide the mosquito net door to the side, clearly seeing him although with grills