Chapter 25

Raghav POV

Lehar agreed and we were both engaged now !!

People might think that why the rush and why cant we enjoy the dating period but if you guys remember based on the revealation I did in the previous chapter, I did intend on proposing since the very beginning as I was looking for a long term bond, namely marraige.

I have only relatives and family friends who had helped me grow after my parents passed away. They gave me all the material needs and I will forever be indebted to them but I also always craved for a family to come home to. A family of my own with a wife like Lehar and a smartest-sweetest kid like Pihu. Hence, when I discovered her profile I just ran into it with open arms. 

I planned to take Lehar to this cozy dinner place which had a vibe of a cottage. The table was decorated with candle lights and everything. When we sat down the waiter bought out the cake on my prior instruction. 

Lehar saw the message on the cake and smiled while I hugged her from the side, kissing the side of the forehead

Me: Happy birthday Lehar and Happy engagement 

Lehar: I cannot believe you planned this on my birthday

Me: Well my plan to propose was always there, was looking for an auspicious date. What better then your birthday right ?

She hugged driven by emotions and I hid her in my arms. I loved the feeling of having the women I love in my arms, looking up at me with love, trust and divine smile. I held her cheeks and looked into her eyes 

Me: You are amazing, my dear 

Hearing to my compliment she blushed while the waiter came and assited us to the seat. The candle light illuminating on her angelic features. I held her wrist in mine and kissed her while she sat opposite to me.

Me: Why are you sitting so far away from me ?

Yep, I whined. I wanted her beside me but that waiter placed her away from me, the big table seperating us. She looked amused by my complaint and got up on her feet.

Lehar: Well, you are right. Let me sit with my fiancee. 

Saying that she walked and sat beside me on the couch. The booth suddenly felt too hot with her beside me wearing a black and cream saree smelling like flowers and honey ? I held her hand in mine and kissed it again. As it was the corner booth, it restricted any onlookers peeping.

The waiter arrived to take our orders which is when Lehar, left my hand being shy. Once he was gone, I sat much more closer to her and I put my hand on her back, below her stringed blouse. I felt her velvety skin underneath my palm. Lehar was now clearly affected by my innocent touch because of her rapid breathing. I smelled her brown wavy hair which smelled like green apple and kissed her side of her forehead again.

Lehar leaned on to me while I trailed her skin with the back of my hand finally, snaking my arm around her waist now. Damn, if we were not in public then I would have picked her up and put her on my lap, exploring the soft skin of her waist and belly until she moaned my name. I came out of my day dream when the waiter came to serve our food.

Once he left, when she was about to eat by herself, I held her hand and held it to my heart

Me: May I feed you ?

Lehar: Raghav, its not something I am habituated to 

Me: Its okay, come atleast let me serve you 

I served her and gestured her to eat when she placed her hand on my arm and leaned closer