Last Chapter

Raghav POV

Lehar looked upset may be she did not want the baby. I calmed myself, after listening to the news I got so carried away with the happiness that I forgot Lehar might not want this baby.

Me: Lehar ?

She looked at me still in daze and I held her face in my hands

Me: Lehar, I know you are shocked with the news and considering the circumstances, you probably would not want to go ahead with the pregnancy. I would understand if you would want to ..

I stopped my rant right there. I could not go ahead and say it out loud. The thought itself made my insides burn. I felt angry about the whole situation.

Lehar: You would understand if I what ?

I looked at her waiting for me to complete the sentence but I felt my whole voice box going on the strike. My eyes went wet and tears spawled out of it. I could not say the words, I wanted this baby. I love the baby already. It was our baby ..

Me: Lehar, I was saying ...

I finally broke down unable to deal with the whole situation, I felt her hand on my back and looked at her

Lehar: You are unable to say it right ? Even think about it ?

I nodded and shed few tears

Me: Lehar, I want this baby but I feel really shattered knowing that you might not be thrilled with the news. I already love this baby Lehar.

Lehar: So, if I opt to not go through with it then you would stop me ?

Me: No, I would let you go through with it, even if it kills me inside

Lehar: Its weird isnt it Raghav ? You know you are going to be a father for 20 mins now and you are already so protective. I was a mother for 8.5 years, do you know how much it hurts to see, I am no longer a mother ?

Me: I know you hate me, I can see you avoiding me. Yes, you forgived me but just the fact that Pihu stayed back there, must have made you distance yourself, because I was the reason. I am ready to take your hate Lehar, but I will never leave you ... 

Lehar: I need to go home 

I nodded and we both got a ride to our home. When we went in we were suprised to see that we had guests. Pihu and Arjun was here, looking worried, waiting on the couch.

Lehar: Pihu ?

Pihu saw her mother and leaped into her arms

Pihu: Maa, you are okay right ? What did the doctor say ? We were on the call with Raghav when he hung up suddenly and texted us that you were unconsious 

Lehar: Oh 

Arjun: Pihu was very worried and rattled to hear the news. She could not stay there, knowing you were unwell. So we took our private plane here. 

Dad: Lehar, what did doctor say ?

Lehar, realized she had to tell the news but she chose to run away to her room

Dad: Raghav, did you do something again ?

Raghav: Yes, I am the reason for it, as always 

Dad: What did you do ?

His face was filled with anger 

Me: Lehar is pregnant 

Dad: Oh 

He did not know what to say, but the news made him calm

Dad: What is her thoughts on that ?

Me: I dont know, I need to ask her