Chapter 34

Hello Readers,

New update is here

Twist alert !! So, keep your coffee/ tea ready before you read ahead

Regards,

Indu

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lehar POV

I woke up in a large dark room. It was like a fancy suite which looked scary to me right now. I held my head and remembered the ugly truth of my life. Raghav turned out to be a traitor. I traitor to whom I gave myself away. A traitor who made me trust him and then broke my heart.

I rushed to the door and to my surprise it was open. I have to go and see how is Pihu. I hope she is okay. I took a path blindly, screaming Pihu's name and trying to find her but the corridor just prolonged in front of me with no hint of Pihu.

Did they do something to my Pihu ?

I called out Pihu's name and ran. I tripped couple of stairs when I tripped over my own feet and ended up on my knees. I stood up limping, trying to find any person to enquire about Pihu. I saw people going towards a space and followed them. 

A group of people were seated in the drawing room which can entertain 25 -30 people at once. Pihu's dad Arjun sat there like a king. Raghav was seated beside him with a serious expression on his face. 

Me: Where is my Pihu ? Where did you keep her ? I need to see her .. 

I wanted to talk to them, eye to eye but the guards stopped me. I fought for my daughter.

Me: You need to let me meet my daughter. You cannot do this. This is so wrong and ...

Arjun gestured the guards to leave me and I walked in furious with all the anger I could muster

Me: Mr. Arjun, you cannot do this to us. Pihu is my daughter. I need to see her once.

Arjun: Can you tell me how is she your daughter?

Me: I might have not given birth to her but Prisha trusted me with her and took a promise or rather I promised to her that I will take care of the daughter 

Arjun: Which you did, if you are expecting money I can just give you. Will that make you leave this palace ?

Me: If you think that I will back off with a mere mention of money you are wrong. You are forgetting that Prisha herself was loaded which was given away to Pihu and me. I dont need your money. And why do you even want Pihu now when you and your aunt planned to kill the baby if it was a daughter 

Arjun looked shocked at that fact 

Me: Yep, I know what all you did. What all sins you were about to commit. That is the reason why Prisha left you. 

Arjun held me by my shoulders, tight with his fingers in a death grip on my shoulders. His nails making a dent in my skin.

Arjun: What did I do haa? What all did Prisha tell you?

Me: If physically mishandling me makes you think that I am intimidated by you then you are wrong. Take your hands away and I will speak.

He removed his hands and steadied himself. He took a deep breath and faced me.

Me: She knew you were having an affair with a women. She was not from your. She was a dancer who you were in love with. You planned to be with her but your parents did not allow your marraige which is the reason why you had to get marry to Prisha who was titled and with a lot of assets. 

You gave Prisha false promises that you were in love with her so that she helps your family with the debt. Prisha followed you after she heard you call her and set up a date. She knew you were cheating and yet she planned to stay because she loved you. 

She got pregnant and seeing you caring for her melted her but she heard you and your aunt hatching a cruel plan. Based on astrologist prediction that it will be a girl, your aunt was instigating you to kill the baby. You never rejected the idea and Prisha di got afraid for her's and her child's life. 

Your aunt even asked her to go for an abortion when you were away and blackmailed her saying if she rejects that idea then even her life will be at risk. Prisha, came to us in the pertext of visiting her home. She told us the truth and we thought she could seperate with you.

But, Prisha knows that you were a good human being even with your flaws and a good leader to your's and her's land too, which was in your control after the union. She did not want to risk the prosperity of the land and its people but she did not want to stay with a man who might kill her.

We said that she was taken away by some unidentified people and then settled in the city. Prisha Di lost her life in an accident... Anyways,  I dont know how you got to know about us.

Arjun still looked shocked but he answered 

Arjun: You and your dad were the ones who informed us that my wife was taken away by an unidentified group of bandits when you visited the temple. Then your family was the one who vanished in thin air in the next few weeks.  We were investigating since years on what happened to Prisha and the cop found Prisha's death certificate, we found out she gave birth to healthy baby girl named Pihu.

Pihu competed in chess competition two years ago and you were pictured with her in the paper upon her win. The investigator flagged that news clipping with her name to us. I recognized you because of your picture in our album with Prisha and me on our wedding day.  Pihu looks like my elder sister photo copy. Pihu was the name Prisha picked for our baby if it was a daughter before she ran away and she was 8 when she won, I did the math. 

Me: Look, you did not want Pihu and I took care of her for all these years. Why do you want her now? 

Arjun: Who said I did not want her ? I was looking forward to being a dad and it did not matter if it was a daughter

Me: Prisha Di ...

Arjun: She was mistaken. Once I saw how much Prisha loved me and how she choose to stay pregnant even with her complications, I fell for her love she had for me. My aunt was old school with shallow thinking, she wanted me to do all that but I never wished to do that. I never said anything to her owing to her age and how she brought me up while my parents were busy. She was my babysitter and also my lady love's mom who was hurt when her daughter was rejected by my parents.

What the freak, the women who bought him up as a baby sitter was also his lady's love ?? No wonder she tried to get rid of Prisha Dii. 

God this is so complicated 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Readers,

Here is the new update

Please vote and comment

Regards,

Indu