Chapter 38

Lehar POV

It has been a month since I have been staying in the mansion. True to his words, Raghav was working really hard to get me to be with him. In the beginning he used to change my dressings from when I fell and hurt my legs. Then, he would ask me out for long walks around the mansion. 

I have rejected him in the beginning but the he used to say, "Anyways you have decided to leave, what is the harm if you join me ? Are you worried that you would change your decision owing to the fun company I am ? ". That earned a glare for me but he would give me a puppy face and I had to relent.

The walks were silent but it used to hold a certain amount of importance to me. Walking alongside your love, staying silent yet speaking so much with your eyes is a highlight of my day. In the nights, my man walks in after his shower, dressed up in his night pants. He sprays on his cologne, applies his lip balm and sets his hair. All the while keeping his gaze on me through the mirror. 

He sleeps beside me and I could catch the whiff of his comforting cologne. All I want to do is leep on to his body and stay there through the night but I control myself well. I congratulate myself for having that self control but morning I wake up completely spawled on his body, my head nestled in his neck, his hands holding me there protectively. Thank god I dont wake him up while I am seperating myself from his frame.

Me, him and Pihu spend a lot of time together. Him, telling me stories of this mansion which he learned from his mom. He even spoke to Pihu's teacher and quoted family emergency because of which she cannot be there. Even, Arjun spoke to the principal, owing to his popularity the school let her take the leaves.

That night, it was cold. I was snuggled in my warm blanket but all I wanted was the warmth from my husband. Will I drop in my own eyes, if I reach out to him ? I mean, he is my husband right ? Ahh, its so tough staying away from him. The attraction burns us. 

I changed my position turning to my other side when I saw his gaze on me

Me: Why are you looking at me like that ?

Raghav: As if you dont know 

Me: I dont 

Raghav: Liar 

Me: I dont know why you are calling me a liar

Raghav: Are you seriously telling me that you are not going through the same emotions ?

Me: What are you going through ?

Raghav: I wish, to hold your hand. I would love to grab you close and take in your natural, comforting essence. You are the bane of my existance. My arms need you in them, my lips crave for your's. My whole being just needs you close to me. Let me tell you one thing Lehar, you might leave but there is no place in the world which is far enough. I burn for you .. I will even die ..

I closed his mouth, suprisingly it was with my lips. He was surprised at my act, I was too. I was embarassed, I quickly tried to put distance between us but he grabbed me close 

Raghav: Lets not suffer Lehar, lets give in to our desires. I never thought last time, would be the last time I would be close to you. Rather than being miserable these last few days, lets be with each other and make sweet memories. Do you hate me so much that you would not even want to be close to me?

I shed tears, I craved and burned for him the same way he does. I imagined giving in right from the start. This guy ... I need him

Me: You might think I have no self respect or control. But I dont care ... I want you Raghav and one more thing, never put you and death in the same sentence okay ?

Raghav: Okay my love ..

I cried and he took me in my arms. He let me shed tears and kissed them away. He kissed me on my lips pouring in his frustation and passion. He put me under him and nestled his head into my neck, crushing me with his weight, lying over me, giving a sigh of relief. I did not mind, I wanted it. I let him lay on me and my fingers ran over his body, breathing in his scent. 

I am going to capture this in my heart forever 

Me: I love you Raghav ..

He looked at me surprised and kissed my nose

Raghav: I love you too, so much, it hurts 

Me: Wish love was the only thing needed for a relationship to sustain

Raghav: Dont talk about that right now

I nodded and he kissed me before going down south. Yep, in the next hour we expressed how much we love each other through our actions. 

That night as I lay on him, his fingers ran circles on my exposed back. He kissed my forehead and made me look at him

Raghav: Dont go Lehar ...

Me: I am sorry ...

He seperated our frames and went into the washroom closing the door shut. He was frustated, I get it but I dont know if I can stay forever. He came out after a few minutes, his eyes angry.

Raghav: I know I have no right to be frustated with you when it was all my fault but I just hoped that a miracle happened

Me: Miracle do not happen to me Raghav ..I love you but I dont know if I would be able to love you unconditionally when reality strikes in 

He looked at me and sat in front of me. He held his hands in mine and kissed my fingers.

Raghav: Then I guess we gotta make the most of our time. Its like getting involved in break up romance.

Me: Cool, I am in 

He smiled now, and we explored more. God, its heaven.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Readers,

Here is the new update

Please vote and comment

Regards,

Indu