Part 85-Danger is imminent

"Ahh" 

Suddenly, in the empty parking lot, a girl's scream sounded. 

In the quiet and empty space, it is extremely clear, like an origin, countless sound wave circles spread out, hit the obstruction, and bounce back. 

Zhang Jiu Ling's eyes were condensed, delicate!!!

He ran out in an instant, looking for the scream just now, and as he chased after him, he saw a dark figure hurrying out of the parking lot. 

He didn't have time to chase after him, so he hurriedly went to see Li Jiao, the little girl was sitting on the ground, her hands were on the floor, her hair was messy, and she looked very embarrassed. The eyes were red, and big tears fell out of the apricot eyes. 

Zhang Jiu Ling's heart was suddenly grabbed fiercely, and he strode over and knelt on one knee. 

"Jiao Jiao"

"Is there anything wrong with Jiao Jiao?"

For the first time, there was an emotion called fear in those dark eyes. The hands that held her shoulders were shaking uncontrollably. 

"Where's the injury, is there Jiao Jiao?"

Li Jiao looked at him, and her fair and smooth little face was full of tears. Straight nose, the tip of the nose is red. Her hair was messed up and curled around her ears. Those beautiful apricot eyes, wet, kept falling out of big tear beans. 

Seeing Zhang Jiu Ling, her frightened emotions suddenly vented, and she reached out to hug him, and tears quickly wet a small piece of clothing on his chest.

"Nine - Year -Old...."

She was just standing in front of the car, and behind her, suddenly a person appeared, covering her mouth, trying to drag her out vigorously. 

She had little strength, and she was almost dragged out of the parking lot by that person, if Zhang Jiu Ling hadn't run over in time and scared that person. She may be.........

"Nine-Year-Old"

Her voice was full of crying, and while shouting, she kept hugging Jiu Ling, and the little one hid in his arms. It can be seen that it is really frightened.

"Jiao Jiao, don't be afraid, don't be afraid, I'm Here. I'm Here."

Zhang Jiu LIng hugged her and comforted her softly, his warm and dry palms kept rubbing her back, like coaxing a child, comforting her over and over again is also like soothing himself. 

"Don't be afraid, Jiao Jiao is not afraid, I'm Here." 

"I'm Here." 

He hugged her tightly, tirelessly and gently comforted the little girl over and over again for a long time. 

At the same time, after coming back to his senses, he looked in the direction where the black shadow had run away, and his well-versed eyes were gloomy. 

After that, Li Jiao was still afraid for a while, if Zhang Jiu Ling was not there at the time, she would not have been dragged away by that person. 

"Jiao Jiao"

Zhang Jiu Ling came out with a cup of hot water from the kitchen and stuffed it in her hand, seeing that there were still undried tears in the corners of the little girl's eyes, he sat on the sofa next to her, wrapped his long arms, and held her in his arms. 

"Don't be afraid, I'm here."

Li Jiao shrunk in his arms, like a frightened rabbit, unable to return to her senses for a long time. After taking a sip of the hot water in the cup, the fear subsided a little.