Book Two: Prologue

Ten Years.

Brandon sat rotting in that cell for Ten Years.

Long gone were his chiseled features and charming smile. He was now a haggard, filthy creature. Blueish skin stretched thin over his ragged bones. Apparently, he still wasn't skeletal enough for Y/N's liking. Brandon slunk around the padded room, thinking back on the days of his handsome youth wishfully. If only he had a chance to start over from the beginning with everything he learned in this life... He was sure Y/N would be his. 

Now, Brandon had a plan to make it happen. 

Luckily for him, he wouldn't have to wait much longer for his opportunity. The second he felt that same surge of power he experienced when he leapt into the Underground, he set off his plot. Brandon stared past the unkept, matted pelt of hair covering his face using the mirror Alphys gave him to "reflect". He watched as his dull eyes came alive with their original electric blue. Without hesitation he slammed his boney knuckle into the faded glass, shattering it into a dozen razor-sharp pieces. With the shards, he completed the task Y/N set out to do so many years before... A mission he would stop her from going through with this time. 

Now the hard part was over, the rest was as easy as the click of a button.

TRUE RESET 

BOOK TWO: MAGIC HUMANS VERSUS MONSTERS COMING SOON