Magic Humans and Monsters Ch.5

Papyrus marched down the stairs, wearing his 'pajamas', which were just his battle body and a nightcap.

"HUMAN!" Papyrus announced, "I HAVE PREPARED FOR OUR SLEEPOVER WITH THIS GUIDEBOOK." He held up a book called 'Sleepovers for Dummies' proudly, before opening it and clearing his throat. "IT SAYS HERE THAT A SUCCESSFUL SLEEPOVER REQUIRES FOUR THINGS. NUMBER 1, FRIENDS!" Papyrus gasped, "HUMAN! ARE WE... FRIENDS?" Papyrus looked to Y/N hopefully.

"Yeah, of course! If you want to be friends, that is..." Y/N responded awkwardly, looking to Sans to make sure she was doing the right thing. He gave her a curt nod.

"YAY! I HAVE A FRIEND! BUT WAIT, THIS SAYS FRIENDS. MORE THAN ONE FRIEND IS NEEDED FOR A SUCCESSFUL SLEEPOVER!" Papyrus frantically grabbed his phone, "I WILL NOT LET THIS SLEEPOVER BE A FAILURE! I WILL INVITE OVER METTATON!" He excitedly dialed the number.

Sans stiffened up next to Y/N, "Papyrus wait-" But Papyrus was already finished inviting him before Sans could start his sentence. Y/N looked at him questioningly. "You'll see." He groaned.

Papyrus paced in front of the television, and continued reading out of the book, "NUMBER 2, GAMES!" Papyrus stopped, thinking, before gasping excitedly and running up to his room. Sans chuckled, giving Y/N an amused look. Suddenly, Papyrus's bedroom door kicked open, revealing Papyrus holding a dingy box reading, 'Chutes and Ladders' in faded blue color. He happily threw the box down to the floor in front of the couch, before directing Sans and Y/N to get it ready while he made snacks. At the mention of any type of work, Sans leaned back into the couch and began snoring loudly. Papyrus groaned annoyed, while Y/N rolled her eyes.

"It's alright, Papyrus, I got it." She smiled at him, kneeling on the floor, "What are you making?" She opened the old, strangely damp, box.

Papyrus's eyes filled with delight. "SPAGHETTI!" He announced proudly, before skipping into the kitchen. 

Y/N enthusiastically called out after him, "Sounds good!" Sans laughed quietly, shaking his head to Y/N.

"His spaghetti isn't exactly... Edible." He informed her.

"Oh, alright. Thanks for the heads up." It dawned on her, "Hey, you're awake! Help me out, then!" Y/N grabbed his jacket sleeve and pulled him off the couch, giggling as he pretended to pass out, making him near immoveable. She slapped his arm playfully, 

"Come on." She stopped, "Please?" He opened one eye to peek at Y/N, seeing her give him a pitiful face with big, sad eyes. He sighed in defeat and sat up. Y/N cheered, before her eyes met metallic, pink ones. 

"Oh... H-hello!" She stood awkwardly and offered her hand. "You must be Mettaton?" Sans cringed at the name and the all-too-familiar auto-tuned laugh behind him.

"Yes, I'm Mettaton, but who are you, darling?" He brushed past her hand and poked at her face. "My, you have nice bone structure, and your complexion is gorgeous!" His attention shifted to her hair, gently brushing some through his fingers. "And lovely hair! H/C suits you well. Such a beautiful young girl." His eyes meet Sans with a knowing look. Sans quickly averted his gaze.