58) Falling, Cursing, Throwing Up

A/N: sorry that this one is late and also short

"Okay, so it's decided that Percy and Reyna will come to the meeting?" Nico asked, making sure everyone nodded before they moved onto their final topic of conversation. He checked the time and saw they were gonna cut it close. "Okay, are you going in civies or in Leo's suit things he made?"

Leo scoffed. "They are called McShizzle Suits."

Everyone just looked at him for a silent moment before slowly looking back to Nico.

"Yes... those," Nico said slowly.

Reyna shared a look with Percy before they both said, "civies."

Nico nodded. "That makes our lives easier since we are running behind schedule and didn't really have time for you to change."

Leo groaned about how no one had gotten to see his works of art, but everyone just ignored him.

Nico clasped his hands together. "Okay, if that's all, then I think we just call it for today and meet up tomorrow to discuss?"

Everyone nodded as they grabbed their bags and began bidding their farewells. Percy and Reyna walked up to him and linked their arms together before he stepped into the shadows.

"Where are we?" Percy asked, looking around. "This doesn't look like a space station."

"That's because it's not," Nico said as he walked up to the Zeta Panel. "They requested that we Zeta in so that they could have warning— though I will tell you that it's not fun."

"Can't be worse than shadow travel," Percy muttered before Nico motioned for them all to step into it.

They were ripped through the zeta beams, bodies feeling like they were being disassembled and slammed back together as they landed. Percy immediately fell onto the ground while Reyna braced herself again the wall.

"What the fuck was that?" Percy said as he sucked in air, sounding like he was trying not to puke.

Reyna groaned. "Why would someone come up with that evil machine. Is this a trap? Are they trying to kill us?"

Someone cleared their throat causing Nico to look away from his teammates that looked like death to see Kaldur and Diana standing there.

"Hi," Nico said with an attempt at giving them a small, friendly smile, but it turned to a grimace as he heard Percy puke. "Congratulations on being elected?"

Both of the adults just looked at them with faces that were probably their best attempts at gracious, but really just looked concerned.

Nico cleared his throat before straightening his posture. "Sorry about them, but Zeta Travel can be very... disorienting the first time for our kind."

"It is no worry. We will give you time to... gather yourselves," Diana said with a look of slight disgust as she glanced at the puke on the floor. "I trust that you remember where the meeting room is?"

Nico nodded. "We will be there momentarily."

The duo walked out of the room, quietly muttering to each other as they went. The second they were out of earshot, Nico turned to help Percy. Reyna had already righted herself and seemed less green.

Nico reached into the shadows and pulled out a water bottle, promptly just dumping on Percy. The boy immediately sat up, the sickly paleness disappearing from his face.

"You both good?" He asked before they both gave a nod, the son of Poseidon standing up as he used the water to clean up the puke and transfer it into a trash can. "Good."

Both of them straightened their posture as they followed Nico out of the entrance and into a massive conference room. He heard them take in sharp breaths as they saw the view out the window, but both kept their faces schooled. The trio sat at the seats set out for them, directly across from the JL duo.

"Thank you for meeting us," Kaldur said with a small head bow. "My king has told me the stories of your heroism."

"I am sorry that it took so long to happen," Nico said, his voice taking on the even tone it often did when he was forced to speak in front of the senate.

"Do not apologize, your reasons for postponing were fully justified," Diana said. "Now, shall we begin?"

Nico nodded. "I am sure you probably at least slightly recognize my companions, but I will allow them to introduce themselves anyways."

Reyna stood from her chair, reaching over the table to shake their hands as she said, "I am Praetor of the Twelfth Legion and the representative for Camp Jupiter, Reyna Avila Ramírez-Arellano. My code name is the General."

Percy just gave a casual wave to them as the girl sat back down. "I'm not gonna stand up because I'm still not over that Gamma Tunnel thing-"

"Zeta Tube," Nico muttered, but Percy just shrugged it off.

"I'm Percy Jackson, and I was picked as the representative for Camp Half-Blood. My code name is Riptide."

Kaldur gave a small bow to Percy. "It is a pleasure. I am Kaldur'am and I am the second Aquaman."

"I am Diana, and I am Wonder Woman."

Nico took in a deep breath before reaching into the shadows and pulling out the files Annabeth had made for them. "Let us begin then." 

A/N: Sorry this one was short and late. I was planning on making it longer when I edited it, but I got food poisoning and decided not to lmao

Vote. Comment. Tell me if you are excited to learn everyone's names next chapter (I also made suit designs, so get hype).