{ Chapter 28 }

Fast forward to the night of the Yule ball. Apart from having the most fabulous dress picked out by Severus to wear, you were dreading it. Being forced to go with Draco was like a nightmare come true. You knew many girls would have loved to go with him, you were not one of them.

Since the incident with Jasmine, Dumbledore made sure that you were not to be dorm mates anymore. You had received your wand back from him, but somehow so did she. You recently went and spoke to madam Pomfrey to see how she was holding up, turns out she was told by Dumbledore that ' Jasmine's attempted attack was an accident'.

Bullshit.

You had spent the last two hours getting ready, standing in front of the mirror making yourself look pretty, not for Draco but for you. Feeling good about yourself had not exactly been on the cards recently, and it was refreshing to feel a hint of confidence for once. The dress fitted and flowed perfectly, accentuating your curves and snatching your waist in all the right places with just enough cleavage showing. Your hair was tied beautifully with some pieces falling down to frame your face and you finished everything off with your favourite makeup look and jewellery.

You made your way to the top of the stairs where everyone was entering, and took a deep breath.

It will be okay, i will be fine.

You stepped out and stood at the top of the staircase. The entire place looked like a winter wonderland of magic. Sparkling lights hung from the enchanted ceiling, ice sculptures glistened in the dim light and tables were adorned with elegant decorations. As you walked down you felt everyone's eyes on you, it was very unnerving. As you got to the middle of the staircase you locked eyes with Snape from across the room. Everything felt as if it was going in slow motion, his eyes were wide with awe as he traced your gorgeous figure. You were snapped out of your bubble as you felt the familiar invasive hand of Draco on your waist.

" I was almost beginning to think you wouldn't come."

Draco sneered. You subtly removed his hand from your waist.

" Well I'm here now, happy?"

He nodded, dragging you back into his controlling grasp.

" Very."

Music began to play, you both got into a dancing position and he began to guide you around the floor. One of his hands gripped yours whilst the other invaded the low cut back of your dress.

" Don't resist Y/N, my father won't like that."

Draco menacingly whispered as you continued to dance. The music went on for ages. Everyone was smiling, laughing, happy, but you were trapped in an inescapable nightmare. You felt vulnerable, like prey that the Malfoy's were slowly feasting on. Every time you caught a glimpse of Snape, he was killing Draco with his eyes as he saw his violating hands wonder over your body. Suddenly the music stopped, Dumbledore stood and urgently announced with his booming voice.

"A fellow student named Jasmine Silverlite has been reported missing, the ball will be postponed until she is found or returned to Hogwarts safely."

Wha?!

Everyone began to disperse, disappointed by the announcement. Draco had seemingly left, you stood in a big group of people until you felt yourself bring grabbed and pulled.

Severus.

He had managed to take you away from the ball undetected and bring you to the familiar atmosphere of his quarters. You immediately started to talk about Jasmine when Snape put a dominant finger on your lips.

" Shhh, let me worship you for a moment. Miss Silverlite should be the least of your concerns for the time being."

You were frantic.

" But..."

He cut in.

" But nothing Gryffindor. This is my time to claim you back after Malfoy put his filthy paws on you. Relax, we will worry about Miss Silverlite another time."

He hummed into your ear.

He is way too sexy for his own good.