Chapter 69. Maybe after all, we are just two teenagers who fell in love.

Like thunder blades we quickly got inside the car. The seatbelts were quickly buckled and the speed to which I had been warned was quickly noticed. His hands clenched furiously on the wheel, his pompadour was still intact and his navy blue jacket sanded out of the night sky horizon. My heart began to pound faster and faster, releasing more blood and at quicker rates.

My feelings began to overcrowd me, my mind and heart couldn't even tell what I was feeling, if it was happiness or sadness or nervousness or anguish.

A futile tear rolled down my cheeks and his hand instantly reached mine.

"I want to take you somewhere." He said "I believe you will adore it" His smile curved itself

He began to slow down on his driving and it was he who was now guiding me into uncertainty. The only certainty that I knew was that my heart with his could truly be felt, a feeling I will not want to ever let go.

A memory of my dream was soon recalled, the dream about myself sinking into the water, drowning. How I said the words let go.

Before it was endless mist crowding and neglecting my sight, now, I knew what I had to do.

I was not going to let go of Spencer.

He began to lower himself off the car and so with my mind completely reckless I obeyed his footsteps as he had opened itself to my own.

"Shall we?" His voice gloriously boomed. My heart begun to pounce and my cold small hand did not hesitate to reach his. I smiled.

His hand opened like a rose and wrapped around my own still extended. It was a different place, unlike the woods and the certainty of the city. Unlike everything I had ever seen.

"Where are we?" I asked him with a smile still in my face

"You'll see" He replied like a melody easing out my nerves and cooling down the fire in the insides of me.

He began to wipe the tear that rolled down me, his finger quickly removed it as his eyes pierced mine and his lips slightly curved themselves.

I smiled again.

We ran into the depths of the night, ridiculously smiling and laughing that we had the bravery to do such things, amazingly wild things. Yes, it is never good to start a fight, yet alone finish it, but we finally realised what we had been missing this whole time... The key to the missing doors of his heart and my own. I had been missing the bravery and will to open up my door, just as he had been hiding himself from the spotlight, only to foolishly try to separate the meteorite holding both of us.

The flashing flaming meteorite running across the universe.

A meteorite sprinting across the galaxy is what I had been like, what I am like, my happiness, my goodwill, my love and care, my crazy attitudes and unpredictable actions are my essence.

A fireball shedding light across the dark and lonely universe.

A meteorite is his true essence, he is like I, a person whose spirit is so grand and so big that this vast and humongous world is not enough to tear it down. We might hide it, idiotically try to pass ourselves as 'normal'; a word and ideology that causes internal damage... Because who is normal? I am crazy, gladly happily crazy; but who in this world is normal?

Some people are moons, holding onto someone's light; my light. They are moons as they are beautiful, come in all shapes and sizes, have different beliefs and are pridefully diverse; but the thing that separates them from us.... Are our souls.

We are all made out of stardust, of the magical creation of life, something unique and once in a while happening. We are so similar, most of us have two eyes, a mouth, hair, skin colours, smiles, emotions, love.... But that 1% of our genes is what makes us different...