Chapter 70. Clarity.

Our lips touched themselves. 

 Warmth, heat and desire were all shown in the second our lips interlocked with each other. How can we neglect something so real, so true, so passionate?

My lips continued to be locked with his as my eyes closed themselves, sealed with that memory; and the butterflies in my stomach continued to flutter-

They continued to pass alongside mine so sweetly and so right, and I felt like I was in a fairytale, and the moistness in them, the heat of his hands holding my waist and caressing my cheeks.

My own fantasy. They kept locked, flashes of light in all the possible colours being spit out in all directions and all heights. The world simply stopped and he and I were the only ones in it, spinning and jumping and dancing and screaming with joy.

Never letting go, my lips sealed with their honey like taste and my heart tattooed his golden name in it.

No one had ever told me what he had just heard.... Not so long ago i despised those words. They are what is stereotypical and overused, used only to encapsulate and capture. But with him.... when his lips sang them, it just felt  right. Beautiful. 

I knew that this was not the end, that he was keeping his possible true identity away from me, that in the dark and twisted yet somehow childish and fantasy-like corners of my small mind, he could actually be a soul as wonderful.

How? I have no idea, but it is a mystery I would like to find out... On my own.

If he did not reveal his true identity, it must be for some reasons, personal reasons. 

He has already told me that his father died, his mother is devastated due to this and as a consequence the beautiful boy twisted and ruptured into the detached boy I fell in love with. His heart was sealed in the dark with no light coming in, but my light managed to perforate his titanium walls. His eyes, smile and heart. He continued to look at me, but I know as each neuron fires at me, ordering me to kiss him again, that we belong together. Not like teenagers nor disrupted couples, but like Ale and Spencer would.

That's the only clarity I possessed. That I did in fact love him. With every inch of the cells that make up this beating heart who pounds for him. Only for him. 

Who knows what else keeps us ahead... He has his reasons. And I have my own.

"Ready to go?" His silky voice resounded

"I've been ready since the day I met you" I affirmed. His arm passed alongside me, holding me tighter and closer to him and his heart. My face rested in his chest, hearing his pacific drumbeat and granting my cold hands with as much heat as they could take. He smiled.

"What has my life been without you?"

"Terrible, probably" I replied. An innocent chuckle was released

"Highly correct" He teased as his hand caressed my cheeks. That feeling was something I could never get enough of.

"Now where are you taking me?"

"It is a secret" He replied, covering my eyes with his hands, I huffed.

"No, but really, do you promise?" I asked seriously.

"Promise what?" His playful act stopped as his eyes figged deeper into mine.

"That you'll be you, that you won't shut me out, that you.... If the boat is sinking, would you jump?"

"Alejandra," He smiled, coaxing my name as if it were holy water. "I promise, that whatever happens in this door that we are both crossing will remain a white page, a page you can write the words I will read. You know me too well to evade your true quest, you know I have a twisted stoned heart and yet....you! If the boat was indeed sinking I would jump....but not unless you were tied and bound next to me. You know me too well.... Well enough, I presume, that my promises are made of stone" His hand pressed against mine, guiding it and finally locating it beneath the rapid unmitigated pounding of a racing heart. "You are the courage I missed and the fire within me: they'll be bumps and stones in the way, you'll get mad and angry and in the end....you might end up hating me; but even if you did, even if the purity in your soul stained with my blacked ink and the white shattered away, I at least, will have the clarity to know that this beating heart was once entirely yours."

I smiled

"Now come along. We have a date to attend to"