Chapter 73.

"Please don't freak out," he started. I panicked because if you say those words, it's because you need to freak out. He noticed. I panicked even more.

My mind was in overload, was he a stalker? Didn't he know of instagram? Why and why the fuck did he have this? Pictures of me, of my family.....As I zoomed over the book one thing noticed, he had pasted a screenshot of a google search with my grandmother's name.

Silvia Aveleyra Snell.

Photos, articles....

Why was she involved in this? Why did he know her name? I searched for the date when he searched for this: last year's November.....

He entered school in October, we met in october.

I looked at him, my eyes threatening, my heart pounding. Slowly, eyes filled with tears, fear, panic.....would he go as far?

I dropped the book. Roared at his computer, logged in and looked at his final google search: Calculus, YouTube, online stats calculator....nothing.

The panic filled me, drowned me in a numbness. My lips quivered, my hands trembled, the questions gulped on my throat...suffocated me.

"Your phone" I gulped. Silence "Your phone!" I spoke, he handed it, fearful, unable to speak. I went through his WhatsApp chats, his photos, his notes..... then one thing, one name. An archived, hidden WhatsApp chat.

Nathaniel.

My eyes filled with tears. Could it be a coincidence?

I showed him the phone, my mind exploding, pleading to know who this man was and his connection to my family. He read my thoughts, my quivering hand, cold as it usually was, was held by him. My eyes sunk with tears, like two crystal balls who can no longer bare the present-

"My grandfather," He spoke.

"What?" I answered, "your father is Nathaniel....Debroch?"

"Yes"

"Why did you come here?" I questioned "Spencer please! Why did you come to Mexico City to this specific part of town, to this specific school? Why does my grandmother know your grandfather and why the hell—"

"My grandfather died," He started. "When he was in the hospital, he made me swear he would find your grandmother...." He dogged into my eyes, fearful. I looked at him, afraid of his next words.

"Your grandmother was part of a, really I don't know what, but the princess of a rich rich family. And so was my grandfather. Both of our grandparents were trapped in their family, none of them could escape their reality, both were drowning"

"Okay now you're sounding like titanic" I answered, "I know my grandmother comes from a rich family I know, and I do know she was trapped....But what the hell is your grandfather doing in the picture?"

He laughed, noticing my urgent need to know. To know what my connection to him was.

"They met at the war, she was a nurse and he was a Pilot. They fell in love, and sent love letters throughout the war....I know very cheesy. But they were young, and in love" He pressed his body along mine, I breathed.

"They fell in love, they were going to flee once the war was over, but she was engaged to your grandfather, and pregnant with your mother. So she ran away, hoping my grandfather would never find her, but he did. He saw her, with your mother in her arms and your grandfather holding her by the waist. The sight killed him, literally. He grabbed his motorcycle and fled down the road....He got into an accident, a bad one. He hit his head and suddenly it is like he stopped living.....