Part 62

⊚⊚⊚

Hunter's P.O.V

"Pfft," I chuckle as the memory comes back to me again. I can still feel the sting from my cheeks whenever I think about it.

I still remember how red his face was when he found out about the reward I had given him this morning. He was pretty damn mad when he went off on me in front of that CCTV camera inside his room.

"Kanina ka pa nakangiti diyan, Doc. Halata ka naman masyado," untag sa akin ni Knox.

We were in my office taking a little breather. Just the two of us catching up on some paperwork while having a cup of coffee.

"What do you mean?" I wonder.

"Hindi ka pa rin ba tapos sa nangyari kaninang umaga?"

"No."

"Iba ka rin naman kaseng man-trip, Doc."

Hindi ko napigilang matawa ulit. "What can I say? I'm perceptive, Knox. I know what my patient's likes and dislikes. So, I gave him what he deserves."

"Eh, bakit kase binigyan mo siya ng porn magazines na puro lalaki ang laman at hindi litrato ng mga hubad na katawan ng babae? Alam mo namang hindi siya baliko katulad mo."

"Really, Knox?" My smile faded in a second as I stare at him intently.

"Chill," he chuckled. "Kakampi mo ako. Pero tama naman ako, 'di ba?"

I ignored his question. "Those weren't just regular pornographic magazines I gave him. I also included some educational ones, such as safe sex guide book and tips. Not to mention some essential information to help him learn and understand the fundamentals of being a first-time bottom."

He laughed. "Hindi ko alam kung nanti-trip ka lang talaga o seryoso ka sa ginawa mong iyan, Doc. Baka nakakalimutan mong 'straight like an arrow' ang isang iyon."

I smiled. "He was obviously lying about his preference."

"Talaga? Paano mo naman nasabi iyan?"

"A doctor has a sharp eye. I can always notice little things about my patients, no matter how well they try to hide it. But my angel was really bad at hiding sometimes. He was just indenial."

"You're really something else, Doc," he said shaking his head in disbelief.

"Yeah, I guess I'm a bit of a troll sometimes. I just wanted to see his reaction. It was funny because I know that he wasn't exactly straight. So naturally, the best thing was to give him that. The look on his face alone was priceless. I just couldn't resist the temptation to tease him."

"He was expecting to see naked women, not men's cock that were about the same size as yours."

"That's the whole point. I wanted to see his face when he would realize I did not guessed his exact type of porn. And he was shocked that I did. It's funnier for me to give him something completely different."

"Kahit alam mong magagalit na naman siya sa iyo? You're always playing with fire, Doc, kaya minsan inis na inis siya sa iyo."

"What can I say? I like to take risks, Knox. And in that case, I was right with that risk. So I guess it was worth a try. And .. well, I like to keep it interesting. I like to give my angel something that he will remember for a long time."

"Eh, sana nagpagawa ka na lang pala ng sarili mong nude magazine para sa kaniya."

"Why would he need magazines when he could just simply ask? I'd be more than happy to show him whenever he wants."