Ch 1 - 2

Chapter 1

"Everyone, please look. This is the famous Mausoleum of Mo Jiuye, the renowned general in history," the tour guide said, waving a small flag and leading the tourists towards the entrance of the underground palace.

For some reason, He Zhiran felt a sense of solemnity when she arrived here.

As a special forces medic, she didn't worship celebrities, only heroes.

The owner of this mausoleum, Mo Jiuye, was one of the heroes she admired.

Mo Jiuye was the top general of the Da Shun Dynasty. He led the army to defeat foreign enemies thoroughly.

However, even a hero like him was suspected and dismissed from his official position by the emperor at that time, just because of his great reputation and power.

Listening to the guide's verbose introduction, He Zhiran sighed constantly in her heart.

It could only be said that this hero was born at the wrong time. If Mo Jiuye could have lived a few more years until the new emperor took the throne, he would have been redressed. Unfortunately, fate played a trick on him and he died on the way to exile...

Just as He Zhiran was immersed in her own thoughts, she suddenly felt a violent shaking under her feet.

Someone shouted, "Run quickly, it's an earthquake!"

With He Zhiran's skills, she could have successfully escaped from this natural disaster. However, in order to save people, she stayed here forever.

Before she lost consciousness, He Zhiran's lips curled up slightly, "It's also good to be buried here with the hero."

...

Da Shun Dynasty.

The Duke of Protector's residence was decorated with colored lights and resounded with drums and music.

"First bow to heaven and earth!"

Following the loud and long yell, He Zhiran felt like a puppet being helped to bow.

"Second bow to the high hall!"

"Bride and groom, bow to each other!"

"Enter the bridal chamber..."

He Zhiran still felt a little dizzy, but it did not stop her from receiving the memory of this body.

Ignoring the noisy congratulations and the endless auspicious words of the matchmaker, He Zhiran's mind was completely immersed in her own thoughts.

After sorting out these memories, she had to accept the fact that she had crossed over.

What's more, she crossed over and became the new bride of the famous hero Mo Jiuye she admired...

The original owner had the same name as her, He Zhiran. She was the eldest daughter of He Yuanming, the current Minister of Revenue. She was betrothed to Mo Jiuye since she was a child.

The Mo family had been loyal for generations. All the men sacrificed themselves for the country, and now only Mo Jiuye was left.