Ch 391 - 392

C391: Slow Hand

Fortunately, Ninth Sister-in-law's constitution was sturdy, and she was not bothered by fetal qi despite the hardships of travel by boat and carriage, otherwise he would have become the Mo Family's greatest sinner.

Now that Ninth Sister-in-law had spoken, forbidding anyone from approaching the carriage, Mo Chuhan would stand guard here diligently for three days and three nights without sleep.

Looking at the silly Eighth Elder Brother, He Zhiran tried hard to restrain her smile.

"Alright, with elder brothers guarding me, I will definitely be able to calm my heart and research the antidote."

Mo Jiuye shut the carriage door again.

At the same time, He Zhiran's consciousness also entered the space to check things out.

It had been two hours now since she spoke with the Little Collector. He planned to look at his phone to see if there was any good news.

As soon as she opened her phone, she saw a message from the Little Collector.

[Fortunately I have not disappointed you. What you wanted has been obtained and can be put up for sale at any time.]

He Zhiran quickly replied: [I see it. Please hurry and put the serum up for sale.]

She received no more messages from the Little Collector, but there was a prompt of a new item in his shop.

He Zhiran quickly went to take a look, and sure enough, it was the serum she needed.

As usual, the asking price was one yuan.

He Zhiran knew that because this serum was so rare, the asking price had always been high.

If she remembered correctly, in her previous life she had gone to H City to help her teacher purchase a vial once, and the asking price at that time was 36,000 yuan for one vial.

36,000 yuan was no small sum even in modern times, and He Zhiran discovered that what the Little Collector was selling her for one yuan was not a single vial, but a whole box of ten vials.

That made the price 360,000 yuan.

In fact, He Zhiran did not know that this serum had already been discontinued in modern times, and the remaining stock had all increased wildly in price.

The ten vials of serum the Little Collector had purchased had cost a full 1 million yuan.

However, when it came to He Zhiran, he would never be stingy.

Although the two of them had a business relationship, they had also helped each other a great deal.

Therefore, he did not feel any heartache at all over the 1 million spent.

He Zhiran did not like taking advantage of others to begin with, and the Little Collector had helped her tremendously as well.

She suddenly remembered the few Night Illuminating Pearls that Mo Jiuye had left in the carriage.

Mo Jiuye had already explained their origins - they had all been secretly taken from Yuan Meng's Tomb.

Although these Night Illuminating Pearls were not as big as the ones they had taken from the Dashun Country Treasury, they were still considered the finest of the finest.

Thus, her consciousness quickly left the space, and she selected the largest one from her bundle to take into the space.

[Thank you for helping me so tremendously. Here is a surprise gift for you.]