Ch 259 - 260

C259: Down Well

Seeing that Huang Xu's tone of voice was somewhat dull, He Zhiran knew that her hypnosis was about to wear off.

Mo Jiuye also noticed something was wrong, and anxiously came forward to ask, "Who are you guys guarding?"

Huang Xu: "I... I don't know. It's someone Master brought here for us to guard."

As his voice fell, he sobered up completely.

He Zhiran put away her pocket watch and stood up, looking towards Mo Jiuye, "Do you have anything else you want to ask?"

Mo Jiuye shook his head, "No more."

After he finished speaking, he ended Huang Xu with a slash of his blade.

As for the two corpses, there was no need to hide them at all. Since they had already come to Si Meng Mountain Villa, they would definitely investigate this place clearly. Even without these two corpses, it would still attract the attention of interested people.

With a thought, He Zhiran made herself, Mo Jiuye and the two corpses appear outside.

The two corpses were thrown there directly, and the two returned to the edge of the dried-up well.

Now knowing there was no danger inside the dried-up well, Mo Jiuye swept He Zhiran by the waist and jumped down.

Standing firmly at the bottom of the well, there was indeed an iron door recessing inward, as Mo Jiuye had expected. He reached out and pushed the door open.

What came into view was a narrow passageway that could only accommodate one person walking at a time. The passage was lined with a few dim oil lamps on both sides.

Mo Jiuye walked in front, with He Zhiran following closely behind. After walking out for about fifty meters, the light ahead became brighter and brighter.

At the same time, they could vaguely hear people talking.

"Eldest Senior Brother has been out checking for so long and still hasn't come back. Could something have happened?"

"It shouldn't be. Eldest Senior Brother has cultivated his life-protecting Gu, he can protect himself if necessary."

"But they've been out for so long..."

Before the voice could fall, the speakers heard the sound of the door.

"Why were you guys out for so long, Eldest Senior Brother?"

"Your Eldest Senior Brother has gone to see the King of Hell." Mo Jiuye answered jokingly.

The voice was unfamiliar to those inside the secret room. Several people looked towards the entrance at the same time.

They saw a man and a woman standing there with their arms crossed, staring at them.

The few simultaneously reached into their clothes and took out their own Gu worms, assuming a vigilant posture.

At the same time, one who looked older spoke up and asked, "Just who exactly are you?"

Mo Jiuye and He Zhiran walked unhurriedly towards the man without answering.

Seeing this, the man quickly opened a porcelain bottle in his hand and released a Gu worm.

Before the Gu worm could get close to the two, it began to scurry around in panic.

Seeing this, the others immediately became vigilant and released their own Gu worms as well.

Mo Jiuye raised his flamethrower gun, aimed at the Gu worms and sprayed fire, burning the three Gu worms into ashes in the blink of an eye.