Ch 217 - 218

C217: Ninth brother and sister, you don't pretend

That night, Mo Jiuye took He Zhiran in and out of the bathroom no less than seven times.

Lying back in bed, He Zhiran used her last bit of strength to bite his shoulder.

"Mo Jiuye, you're just a lustful bastard."

Bitten, Mo Jiuye was not bothered at all.

He gently took her into his arms.

"I'm sorry Zhiran, it was all my fault, I'll be more careful from now on."

After speaking, Mo Jiuye gently kissed her forehead: "Sleep, don't get up so early tomorrow, I'll take care of things outside."

Drowsiness washed over He Zhiran, she just lightly hmm-ed, and after that she didn't know anything.

Mo Jiuye had the most accurate biological clock, he would wake up before daylight.

He had also learned to look at the big clock on the wall, it was five in the morning.

Mo Jiuye got up quietly and got dressed neatly, if he didn't have to leave the space, he simply couldn't bear to wake up his sleeping little wife.

"Zhiran, send me out first, you can sleep a little longer."

Hearing Mo Jiuye's voice, He Zhiran squinted to see the time on the clock.

The willpower forged in the army in her previous life was really of no use to her this time.

But in order not to arouse other people's suspicion, He Zhiran still tried her best to invigorate herself for a few seconds, moved her thoughts, and appeared in the room in Xiling Village along with her clothes, Mo Jiuye and Rice ball.

He Zhiran lay back down on the kang to rest, and Mo Jiuye quietly left the room.

Rice ball was worried about its owner all night last night. Now that the bad guy who bullied its owner had finally left, the little guy struggled up onto the kang, sticking close to her side, trying to continue protecting its owner.

It wasn't until the sun was high in the sky that He Zhiran slowly got up.

She got dressed neatly and opened the door to walk out.

Just then, Eighth Sister-in-Law had just returned from the backyard and caught sight of her at first glance.

"Sister-in-law, I heard Ninth Brother say you were not feeling well last night, are you better now?"

"Much better already, thanks for your concern, Eighth Sister-in-Law."

He Zhiran said and then scolded Mo Jiuye in her heart.

It was all this guy's fault. She now felt like her whole body had fallen apart and she had no strength at all.

Not only that, she didn't even dare to take big steps when walking...

"That's good as long as you're fine now. I'll go heat up the breakfast I saved for you earlier." With that, Eighth Sister-in-Law had already walked into the kitchen.

He Zhiran had already gotten up late to begin with, how could she let Eighth Sister-in-Law go through the trouble of heating up food for her.

She hurried to catch up.

"Eighth Sister-in-Law, please let me do it myself!"

That's what she said, but her body was not cooperating, unable to take big steps, only clipping her legs forward, which made He Zhiran feel very annoyed.