Ch 211 - 212

C211: Can be responsible for raising Rabbits

The women had always believed He Zhiran's words without doubt.

Seeing that the ninth younger sister had said so, everyone closed their mouths that were criticizing Mo Hanyue.

He Zhiran continued to comfort Mo Hanyue: "When I came back today I haven't had the chance to tell everyone yet. Not only did I buy some novel items from the foreigners, I also bought a lot of live rabbits.

These rabbits are different from wild rabbits. They have been kept in captivity since they were young, so they won't escape."

Speaking, she held Mo Hanyue's hand: "Tomorrow, Hanyue will have a lot, a lot of rabbits, and those rabbits are snow white, much better looking than wild rabbits."

Mo Hanyue was still a child at heart. Hearing what the ninth sister said, she immediately became all smiles.

"Ninth sister, you didn't lie to Hanyue, did you?"

"When has the ninth sister ever lied to you?" He Zhiran said, pretending to be unhappy.

Now, Mo Hanyue was completely no longer thinking about those wild rabbits.

"The ninth sister really hasn't lied to me before. I can be responsible for raising rabbits at home from now on."

Raising rabbits at home can also be sold for money in the future, and they even have to kill them themselves.

When that time comes, He Zhiran doesn't want Mo Hanyue to come out and stop it like today.

Therefore, she plans to buy some special rabbits for her to raise alone in the warehouse.

For example, the Angora giant rabbit and Mini Lop rabbit.

She really liked these two breeds of rabbits in her past life, the kind of like where you can't take your eyes off them when you see them.

Buying these two rabbits is partly because Mo Hanyue likes them. Of course, if these rabbits can also successfully breed, they can be completely sold as pets to rich people, which would be killing two birds with one stone.

With the whole plan in place, He Zhiran saw that Mo Hanyue had already obediently given way at the door.

Considering Rice Ball was still in the room, He Zhiran decided to push the door open herself.

The moment the door was pushed open, everyone was shocked.

They saw seven wild rabbits lined up neatly against the wall, shivering.

Rice Ball was sitting in front of them somewhat proudly, like a drill instructor, even fiercely patting the ground a few times with his front paws.

Even when someone came in, those wild rabbits didn't dare move a bit.

This scene really shocked everyone.

Mo Hanyue laughed behind her hand.

"Ninth sister, Rice Ball isn't setting rules for these wild rabbits, is he?"

"Uh... it seems that he really is."

In He Zhiran's cognition, silly animals like pandas didn't have it in them to do this.

However, the scene in front of her made her have no choice but to believe this was true.

"Rice Ball, did you line them up?"

"Mm hm!" Rice Ball let out a heavy quadruple sound, answering very crisply.

This action once again drew a sigh from everyone.