Ch 197 - 198

C197: Real Seafood Freedom

Mo Jiuye looked at the sky, there was still some time before the agreed meeting time with Henry. He tethered the mule cart at the roadside and took He Zhiran to the front of the county government building to watch the liveliness.

It turned out that the commoners gathered in front of the county government building had heard that the county magistrate was going to punish Cui Wen. They came here to expose his evil deeds.

Mo Jiuye and He Zhiran looked at each other, both surprised that Cui Wen, who had been the county chief for more than ten years, had actually harmed so many commoners. He really deserved to die.

At the same time, according to the current situation, Meng Huaining must be busy at this time. Their original intention to visit was also dispelled.

While the two were enjoying watching the liveliness, a familiar "bird language" sounded behind them.

"Hello, Ms. He Zhiran. You are very punctual."

The couple turned around at the same time.

"Hello Mr. Henry. We can go to the fishing village now."

When Henry heard that he could go to the fishing village, he immediately became jumpy, showing his joy to the fullest.

"Great. I will pay you for this."

The two took Henry to the mule cart. He Zhiran sat inside as before, while Henry sat next to Mo Jiuye.

Mo Jiuye was also new to Yun City and was not familiar with the environment.

Asking all the way for the location of the fishing village, they finally arrived after half a hour.

The style of the fishing village was very different from that of Xi Ling Village. There was no farmland here. The houses of the villagers were all built on the outskirts of the beach.

The fences of every household were full of fishing nets, and there were no vegetable gardens in the yard, only some boat oars and wooden barrels and other tools left casually.

It could be seen that the villagers here did not farm but relied on the sea to make a living.

The mule cart slowly drove into the village and met a man carrying a shoulder pole. Mo Jiuye politely asked, "Excuse me, is this the fishing village?"

The man first looked at Mo Jiuye, then stared at the blonde foreigner Henry for a while before replying:

"This is the fishing village. Who are you looking for?"

Mo Jiuye continued to ask: "Are there any masters here who can repair boats?"

"Repair boats? Most of us in the fishing village can repair boats."

The man felt this question was a bit funny. They had been making a living by fishing for generations since they were young to play with the boats at home. How could they not be able to repair them?

Mo Jiuye didn't care about the man's attitude.

He pointed to Henry next to him and said, "The foreigner's boat is broken. He wants to find someone to help repair it. Of course, he will pay the corresponding remuneration."

When the man heard that there was remuneration for repairing the boat, his attitude changed immediately.

He put down the shoulder pole he was carrying.

"I can repair it. Where's the boat?"

He Zhiran knew it was time for her to appear.

She asked Henry in English.