Ch 305 - 306

C305: If you want to go, let’s go together.

Fourth Sister-in-Law excitedly held He Zhiran's hand in return: “That's great, Ninth Younger Sister. It really took a lot of effort from you and Ninth Younger Brother.”

As she spoke, Fourth Sister-in-Law's eyes also involuntarily shed tears.

Seeing her husband's family, the first thing Fourth Sister-in-Law naturally did was to care about them.

Then, He Zhiran handed over several Western medicines that had been ground into powder to Fourth Sister-in-Law, and carefully repeated the method of taking them.

At this time, Mo Jiuye also called several brothers from the family. Everyone carefully carried Mo Xiuyan back to his room.

The treatment for Fourth Brother was temporarily over for the time being. His injury would also take some time to recover. As long as he cooperated well with recuperation in the future, standing up again would definitely not be a problem.

Compared with Fourth Brother, Seventh Brother’s situation was slightly better. His body had multiple superficial injuries, and after a period of conditioning, he had basically recovered.

The current Seventh Brother could already walk a certain distance with someone's support.

It was just a pity that after being locked up in the dungeon of the Prince’s Residence in Southern Xinjiang for many years, his body was not only ravaged, but also suffered from severe malnutrition due to insufficient food supply.

This also needed to be conditioned slowly to recover. At least it was not as difficult to treat as Fourth Brother.

Now that several big events had been completed, Fourth Brother was recovering smoothly, Seventh Brother continued to regulate his body, and those who were poisoned had also removed the poison and would gradually recover after a period of conditioning.

Now, the things that could be done at home were almost all done. It was just that they didn’t know when Nan Rui would bring the Imperial Concubine to come and remove the gu poison.

If they were not worried that there might be fraud on Nan Rui’s side, Mo Jiuye would have arranged to go to the Western Region to investigate a long time ago.

What he thought in his heart was also what everyone in the Mo family thought.

After dinner, Mo Yunfeng called the brothers to Fourth Brother's room together.

"Now that Father and Eldest and Second Brothers are not at home, I am the oldest son in the family. Today I have gathered everyone together because I want to discuss going to the Western Region to investigate." Third Older Brother said righteously.

When he heard that he was going to the Western Region, Mo Chuhan stood up first.

"Third Brother, I can ask for leave from the government to go to the Western Region."

Fifth Elder Brother and Sixth elder brother also responded quickly: “If we are going, then we brothers should go together.”

Mo Jiuye also wanted to go to the Western Region, but he was not as eager as several elder brothers.

"We can’t leave all the brothers from the family."

"What Ninth Younger Brother said is reasonable. We can’t all leave when there are only women left in the family." Third Older Brother agreed.

"Then I'll go alone." Sixth elder brother gritted his teeth and said. He hated the people who harmed the Mo family men to death.

"No, I'll go alone if someone has to go." Eighth Brother was not to be outdone. Among the Mo brothers, he had the highest martial arts skills. At the time to exert strength, he could not shrink back.