Ch 191 - 192

C191: You’ll be justified as soon as you do this.

However, it soon smelled the familiar scent, and the little guy instantly hugged one of He Zhiran's legs.

He Zhiran indulgently patted the little guy's head: "Rice Ball is good, let's go back first, hug later."

Rice Ball seemed to understand, although reluctantly, but still obediently let go of the owner's leg.

The little guy followed Mo Jiuye and He Zhiran back to the camp with small steps.

At the same time, He Zhiran took out some wet wipes from the space and simply wiped off the black blood splashed on her.

Seeing Meng Huaining's appearance, he didn't seem to leave immediately.

Mo Jiuye and He Zhiran looked at each other and walked over to him.

At this time, Meng Huaining and Mo Chuhan were chatting happily, and Mo Chuhan's laughter could be heard from afar.

Mo Jiuye walked a few quick steps and came to the two.

"What's the matter that makes the eighth brother laugh so happily?"

When Mo Chuhan heard Mo Jiuye's voice, the first thing he thought of was the matter of the fifth brother detoxifying.

In front of Meng Huaining, he couldn't ask too much.

However, it was not difficult to guess from Mo Jiuye's tone that the fifth brother had successfully detoxified.

With this in mind, Mo Chuhan's smile widened a bit more.

"Ninth younger brother, Brother Meng said that he wants me to go to the yamen to be a catcher. I have already agreed that after the family affairs are settled, I will go directly there."

In Mo Chuhan's opinion, it would be best for him to be this catcher.

First of all, he could use the fixed salary to make up for the family expenses. In addition, with a catcher at home, at least no one would dare to come to the house to make trouble again.

Most importantly, Mo Chuhan felt that no matter where he went, he needed some connections. By being this catcher, he could get to know more connections.

Mo Jiuye did not object to this. He knew that the eighth brother had a restless temperament and had been used to playing with knives and guns since he was a child. If he was kept at home to farm and hunt all day long, he believed this was not the life he wanted.

Moreover, there was no existence of the eighth brother on the list of exiles. If it weren't for the unkindness of Deputy Magistrate Cui, there would be no need to have the mark of exile on the eighth brother's household registration.

Therefore, there was no problem with the eighth brother being a catcher in terms of legitimacy.

Just as he was thinking about it, Meng Huaining spoke up.

"Tomorrow I will change the eighth brother's household registration status to normal. This way, being this catcher will be completely legitimate."

Mo Chuhan laughed heartily again: "Good, I'll leave everything to Brother Meng then."

After chatting for so long, Meng Huaining finally had time to ask about the black and white ball beside He Zhiran.

"Is this sister-in-law's pet?"

Seeing her little black and white ball being asked, He Zhiran hurriedly picked it up.

"This was given to me by the fifth brother, I like it very much."