Ch 143 - 144

C143: Gross as Hell

He Zhiran and Mo Jiuye saw the situation and both turned their heads away at the same time, simply not wanting to look directly.

He Zhiran couldn't help but say: "It's really f**king disgusting, disgusting to open the door to disgusting, disgusting to the extreme."

It seemed that after dealing with these two people, she would have to carefully clean the space...

Mo Jiuye gave a cold laugh and mocked: "A prince of the country, yet so cowardly, truly disgraceful."

Nan Heng himself didn't want to do such a disgraceful thing, but was frightened by the scene just now and simply unable to control himself.

Now being mocked by the two people like this, he wished he could immediately find a hole to drill into and never come out for the rest of his life.

At this time, Yun Li used all his strength to roar:

"Mo Jiuye, even if I die I will take Mo Yunfeng down with me as a mat under me, you will regret it!"

Nan Heng clearly understood the meaning in Yun Li's words.

In his impression, the feelings between the Mo brothers could be said to be unbreakable.

However, looking at Mo Jiuye's performance now, it was as if he did not care about Mo Yunfeng's life and death at all.

Thinking of this, the feeling of fear in Nan Heng's heart became even stronger.

A person who did not even care about his brother's life and death, it can be seen how vicious he was.

He's afraid that no matter how he pleaded today, Mo Jiuye would not let him go.

However, at this point, Nan Heng would rather deceive himself than face reality.

"Mo...Mo Jiuye, as long as you are willing to let this prince go, this prince can assure you that in the future when this prince successfully ascends the throne, he will definitely redress the grievances of the Mo family, and will also restore your position as Duke of Protector... No... This prince can even make you a prince of a different surname..."

It would be strange if Mo Jiuye believed this bullshit of his.

The Mo family did need to clear their grievances, however, they did not need a cowardly drunkard to help.

Moreover, he was completely disillusioned with the court, so the temptations Nan Heng spoke out held no attraction at all to Mo Jiuye.

He glanced coldly at Nan Heng without responding.

At this moment, his and He Zhiran's goal was the same, which was to completely destroy Nan Heng's remaining will with Yun Li's miserable state.

Seeing that Mo Jiuye did not refute, Nan Heng thought he was moved by the temptations he had spoken out, so he was going to try to continue to beguile him.

Just as Nan Heng was about to open his mouth, Yun Li's constantly struggling body rolled over to his vicinity again.

Nan Heng didn't dodge fast enough and was contaminated by Yun Li's pus that just looking at made one want to vomit.

"Yun Li, roll away from me, don't touch me."

Hearing Nan Heng's voice, Yun Li tried hard to control the discomfort in her body and roared:

"Nan Heng, having fallen into Mo Jiuye's hands, what qualifications do you have to mock me?

The torture I'm undergoing now, I believe will soon fall upon you too!"