Ch 151 - 152

C151: I got us a lucrative business today.

Mo Jiuye lovingly stroked her head, feeling happy that he was able to marry such a sensible and kind wife.

The two continued strolling for a while. Feeling that the time was almost up, they finally found a secluded place to flash into the space.

They had originally thought that going out this time and bringing back some food produced in the space would be enough.

They didn't expect to accidentally strike a small business deal.

He Zhiran opened the Taobao Treasure Mall and purchased materials that could make two hundred long-eared rabbit dolls.

When the items were purchased, she and Mo Jiuye were no longer calm.

Although these materials didn't weigh much, when piled together, they were like a small mountain...

It looked like they would have to hire a cart to get back.

The two worked together to tightly pack those materials into five large sacks.

He Zhiran also carefully selected several bags of food, as well as her favorite fresh corn. Finally, at the Taobao Treasure Mall, she bought some meat.

In addition to that, she also brought a little of every kind of vegetable.

After getting everything ready, He Zhiran used her mind to bring these things out of the space. She stayed here to keep watch, while Mo Jiuye ran off to hire a cart.

Not long after, Mo Jiuye hired an ox cart and came back with the driver to load the goods onto the cart.

He Zhiran and Mo Jiuye each found an empty spot on the cart and sat down before the ox slowly started pulling.

The people waiting at the camp didn't expect that the two of them had purchased so many things after just one trip out. Everyone came over to help unload the cart.

After moving everything back to where their family members were staying, the Fang and Xie families were curious and wanted to see what they had bought.

He Zhiran was in no hurry to open the sacks containing the food. Instead, she first took out a long-eared rabbit doll that had been regenerated in the space.

Seeing the doll, the sisters-in-law and Mo Hanyue crowded around.

Mo Hanyue's love for the long-eared rabbit was impossible to hide in her eyes.

"Sister-in-law Mo, this doll is so beautiful!"

He Zhiran took this opportunity to talk about making the long-eared rabbits.

"Today I helped everyone solicit a money-making business."

Hearing that there was money-making business, everyone's eyes lit up.

The Second Sister-in-Law was the first to volunteer: "Sister-in-law Mo, I've been exercising on the road lately and have good arm strength. Washing clothes and the like is no problem for me."

The Seventh Sister-in-Law also stepped forward: "Sister-in-law Mo, I'm best at sewing and mending."

Mo Hanyue pulled He Zhiran’s arm: "Sister-in-law, whatever my sisters-in-law can do, Hanyue can do too. Hanyue can endure hardships."

Seeing this, the Fang and Xie family members also gathered around.

Mrs. Zhao was the first to speak: "Niece-in-law, if there is any extra work suitable for us to do, we can do it too."

He Zhiran smiled and looked around, then raised the long-eared rabbit in her hand.

"If I provide the materials, can you make this doll?"