one happy dude birthday!

*The Shepherd-Aguiars' celebrate Henry's first birthday! Please send suggestions! Love • Bree 💛😊😎*

Henry's 1st Birthday Party - June 30th
Shepherd-Aguiar Family Home
Los Angeles, California

"Ba ba ba da da wa wa la la!" Henry says, banging on a bowl as he sits on the kitchen floor by Will and RJ.

"Do you guys need any help?" Karen asks as she walks over to the kitchen where Will and RJ are, getting the food set up and ready for the birthday party.

"If you can just keep an eye on the kids for us so we can focus on this that would be amazing." RJ says as he mixes the fruit salad.

"Of course! Where is the birthday boy?" Karen asks RJ and Will.

"He is right here! Playing with his favorite bowl. Right, bubby? Nana is looking for you!" Will says in a babyfied voice at Henry.

*RJ, Will, Karen and Henry's birthday outfitsImagine RJ's shirt says Papi and Will's shirt says Dada

Imagine RJ's shirt says Papi and Will's shirt says Dada.*

"Ba baaaa! Na na!" Henry says looking up at Karen with a big smile.

"Hello, Henry! Hi! Happy birthday! Happy first birthday!" Karen says in a babyfied as she picks Henry up from the floor.

"Aaaa!" Henry squeals as he claps her hands, smiling ear to ear

"Can't believe he is one already!" Will says as he watches his mom and youngest together.

"Me either!" RJ says as he smiles at Karen and Henry.

"The first year flies by the fastest!" Karen says, kissing Henry's chubby cheek.

Dobby, Astrid and Sammy all run up to the sliding glass door, wanting to come inside.

"Do you three wanna come inside? Hmm?" Will says as he opens the sliding glass door and the trio of dogs come inside.

"Ba ba baaaa!" Henry says, pointing at Dobby, Astrid and Sammy.

"Yeah! You see the doggies?" Karen says to Henry, causing Henry to giggle.

"Woof! Woof!" Dobby, Astrid and Sammy all bark happily at Henry, causing Henry to giggle.

"Aww, they are saying happy birthday to you!" Will says to Henry and Henry smiles.

Just then, Will, RJ, Karen and Henry all hear the kids playing and running around. 

"BEEP BEEP! BEEP BEEP!" Oliver yells as he acts like a school bus.

"I'm a trwain! CHOO CHOO!" Arya says, causing Oliver and Luci to giggle loudly.

"ROARRR!" Luci yells like a lion.

"Be careful! Watch where you are going!" Will says to Oliver, Arya and Luci, causing all three of them to smile.