meeting baby henry!

*Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and baby Luca all meet Jennine and Stephen's new baby boy Henry! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 💚*

Right now, Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca are all in the car and they are heading to meet baby Henry!

Ever since the month March started, all of the kids have been asking "Is baby Henry here? Is baby Henry here?" and finally he was born which caused the whole entire Shepherd-Aguiar family to be excited!

Will and RJ's best friend for many years Jennine and her husband Stephen just welcomed their first child, a healthy and happy baby boy named Henry Hugo was born on March 14th!

RJ is driving while Will is sitting in the passengers seat, holding RJ's hand.

Theodore, Luca and Harlow are sitting in the first row of the van while Benji, Coralei and Averie are sitting in the second row of the van!

*Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca's outfits*

"Daddy! Papi! Are we there yet?" Harlow asks Will and RJ happily even though Theodore just asked five minutes prior.

"Almost! About ten more minutes, sweet pea!" RJ says, making Harlow giggle and smile at him.

"Okay, Papi!" Harlow says to RJ.

"Are you guys excited to see Auntie Jennine, Uncle Stephen and meet baby Henry today?" Will asks Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca with a cheeky smile.

"I'm pretty excited!" RJ says to Will and Will nods back at him.

"I AM! I AM!" Averie says as she cheers and gets extremely excited.

"Ya! Da da da da!" Luca says to Will as he smiles before putting his favorite teal pacifier in his mouth.

"Me too, Daddy! Me too!" Coralei says happily to Will.

"I can't wait to meet baby Henry! He is so cute!" Benji says to Will.

"Yeah! He soooo cute!" Theodore says with a cheeky grin.

"I wanna hold him!" Harlow says as she plays with her hair bow.

"You can, baby! All of you will get a chance to hold baby Henry! We just have to wash our hands and make sure to not kiss Henry much okay? We might have germs and we don't want Henry to get sick." Will says to Harlow and the rest of the kids.

"Yeah! That virus is still here! Ugh!" Coralei says out loud.

"That's right, Coralei! Coronavirus is ugh!" RJ says, making Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca giggle.

Will playfully rolls his eyes and giggles at RJ as well.

"Papi and I are going to get vaccinated for it soon! And then hopefully in a few months all of you can get vaccinated!" Will says to the kids.