valentine's day!

*Will, RJ and the kids celebrate Valentine's Day together as a family! Will and RJ also go to Benji and Coralei's Valentine's Day parties in school! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Enjoy!Love • Bree ❤️*

Today is Valentine's Day!

Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow are all getting dressed and are getting ready for the very fun and special day!

Today, Benji and Coralei are going to have Valentine's Day parties in their classes! Will and RJ are both going to volunteer in their classes which is something Will and RJ both love to really do!

Will and RJ both really love to be very involved as much as they can in the kid's school activities!

Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow are all sitting together at the dining room table and they are eating their Valentine's Day themed breakfast that RJ made for them!

Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow are all having heart shaped pancakes with a cup of fruit and a glass of milk!

*Valentine's Day breakfast*

"Is breakfast good?" Will asks Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow happily.

"YA! YA! YA!" Harlow says as she claps her hands with a big cheeky smile at Will.

"Uh huh! Uh huh!" Theodore says to Will.

"It is so good, Daddy!" Coralei says with a big grin.

"It is very good, Daddy!" Benji says to Will.

"It does look very good! Mmmm! I can't wait to have some too! Thank you, babe!" Will says to Benji, Coralei, Theodore, Harlow and RJ.

"Thank you, Papi!" Benji, Coralei and Theodore all say in unison happily to RJ.

"Fank you!" Harlow says happily to RJ.

"You're welcome! Enjoy! And happy Valentine's Day!" RJ says to the kids and Will as he softly kisses Will twice.

Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow all begin to happily eat breakfast together!

*****
Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow are all done with breakfast!

"Okay, let's take some pictures so I can send them to everybody!" Will says to Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow as he gets his iPhone camera ready.