first dr's appointment

*Will and RJ go to Will's first doctor's appointment for baby number five! Thank you to my bff Thefeelz1234 for helping me write this. Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 🥰 *

Today is a special but also a very nerve wracking day for the Shepherd-Aguiar family!

Today, Will and RJ are going to Will's first doctor's appointment for his fourth pregnancy, which was a surprise to the both RJ and Will.

A few weeks ago, Will found out he was pregnant with his and RJ's fifth child!

RJ still doesn't believe that Baby Shepherd-Aguiar #5 is even on the way and he and Will have actually have a rift in their relationship right now because of this surprise pregnancy.

Benji and Coralei are both in school for the day and Theodore is hanging out with Will and RJ's best friend Suzy!

Will and RJ are going to take Harlow to the doctor's appointment and then go out to have lunch date, just the three of them.

Will and Harlow are currently in Harlow's bedroom and Will is helping Harlow get dressed, while RJ is in the master bedroom getting ready.

"You are such a pretty girl! Yes, you are! Yes, you are!" Will says as Harlow giggles and smiles at him.

"Da da! Da da!" Harlow says as she hands Will a pink head band she wants to wear.

"Do you want to wear a head band today, Harlow?" Will asks Harlow.

"Uh huh!" Harlow says to Will with excitement.

"Okay, come here!" Will says as he begins to put the head band on Harlow's head.

"There you go! You look so pretty! Do you wanna take a picture?" Will asks Harlow softly.

"Uh huh! Uh huh!" Harlow says as she giggles and smiles.

"Okay! Say cheese, Harlow!" Will says as he begins to take pictures of Harlow on his iPhone.

"Eeeeese!" Harlow says as she poses and smiles for Will, making Will chuckle and smile.

*Harlow's outfit*

*Harlow's outfit*

"Good girl! Can I have a kissy now?" Will asks Harlow as he does a kissy face at Harlow and Harlow giggles at him.

"Uh huh!" Harlow says as she happily runs over to Will and hugs and kisses him.

"I love you, baby girl." Will says to Harlow.

"Wuv you, Da da!" Harlow says to Will happily.

"Okay Harlow, let's go see what Papi is doing!" Will says as he gets up off of the bedroom floor.