averie's mermaid 5th birthday!

*Averie turns five with her family and lots of her best friends! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 💙💜💖*

Today is Averie's FIFTH birthday!

Today, Averie is going to have a mermaid themed fifth birthday party with her family and all of her best friends!

Averie can't wait to see all of her best friends and have a fun filled day of playing, sweet treats, games, presents and birthday cake!

Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca will all fly to Florida in a few weeks so they can spend some of their summer vacation with family and plus Averie will get her birthday presents from everyone!

"What do you think about your mermaid birthday, Avy? Are you excited about today?" Will asks Averie as he fixes her hair into a mermaid ponytail.

"I love it, Daddy! It is sooo cool and looks fun! And I am sooooo excited for today!" Averie says as she jumps up and down happily.

"I'm so glad you are excited and having fun, Avy! I love you so much and happy fifth birthday!" Will says with a big smile at Averie.

"Thank you, Daddy! I love you!" Averie says as she hugs Will and she kisses Will's cheek.

"I love you too, Avy!" Will says as he squeezes Averie into a hug and kisses her several times.

"Ba ba ba ba!" Luca yells loudly, making Will and Averie both giggle and smile.

"Luca says happy birthday, Avy! He loves you!" RJ says to Averie with a smile as he holds an excited Luca in his arms.

"Thank you, Luca! And I love you too, Luca!" Averie says as she kisses Luca's cheek and Luca rubs her cheek.

"Happy fifth birthday, Avy! I love you so much, baby!" RJ says as she hugs and kisses Averie, making Averie smile.

"Thank you, Papi! I love you too!" Averie says as she hugs and kisses RJ!

RJ, Luca, Will and Averie all walk into living room where Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow are sitting on the couch and Dobby, Sammy and Astrid are laying on the living room floor.