Chapter 36

Harumi's first party as a highschool student was so far a blast. Due to her newly earned socializing skills she was able to adapt to the change of appearances of the students. She also noticed the change in social groups. No one in junior and senior year seemed to no be here other than the obvious lack of the nerds. There were class clowns, "weirdos", and the shady guys who sell stuff at school. SO basically the super senior, Ronin.

Harumi mostly stuck close to Vanny and Tox to avoid any unpleasant encounters with the other kids. Vania was trying to get Tox to ask out her crush, who so happened to be Morro, but Tox was adamantly against even looking in his direction. Harumi on the other hand, had her eyes set on Morro's cousin, Lloyd, who was leaned over a counter talking to Jay and Nya. Haumi's plans hadn't gone out of mind. She needed Lloyd for two things: Popularity, and power. The 'power' part was more for her father, Anler Jade, rather than her, but if getting to know Lloyd and his dad made Anler happy and proud of Harumi, she was going to do it.

Harumi was ready to make her way over to Lloyd when a red haired girl Harumi noted as Skylor, ran over frantically ranting about pineapples and ping pongs. Nya grabbed her bag from Jay who was holding it and pulled out a rectangular looking thing before dashing off into a large crowd, Lloyd following close behind her.

Harumi groaned, slumping back into the wall. The drink in her hand, shook at the impact. Harumi starred at her reflection absent mindedly through the red liquid that was spiked with all kinds of alcohol. She sighed, dropping te cup on the nearest table before leaving her spot to go and look for Vania.