Chapter 1

Give Wolfram Back To Me

A Kyou Kara Maoh Fanfiction.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything but the plot and my OCs of course. Otherwise, this wouldn't be a fanfiction. Any resemblance to real life names, situations, etc. is pure coincidence.

All rights belong to Tomo Takabayashi, Temari Matsumoto, and Studio Deen

Author's note: I am back! I will just be editing every chapter for a while. ^_^

CHAPTER 1

The cold night breeze goes through the windows and blows the candle lights out. The glows of candle light in the houses of Shin Makoku's capital are like beautiful little gleams of fireflies when seen from the Blood Pledge Castle. The moon tonight is at its fullest and brightest. No cloud can be seen in the sky.

It is a beautiful night...

or perhaps not.

Tonight, the 27th Maou of Shin Makoku is not around. He went to the other world, Earth, to attend a birthday party of his classmate. And because the king is not around and there's no known threats at the moment, the soldiers in the castle are lax.

At the moment, Wolfram and Greta are sleeping in the king's chamber, as usual. Wolfram had a very exhausting day so to speak. He lead the recruitment of soldiers not only in his own guards but helped Gwendal on his recruitment too. He trained three to four platoons of awful newbies who can't even last a minute in a duel with him. He made his report for the recent patrol he and his soldiers went on, and there are also things that were added to his schedule that day due to an officer with important duties falling ill. Gwendal was captured by Anissina so he covered for his paperwork, at least only those that he was allowed to touch. His uncle, Lord Waltorana von Bielefeld, cannot attend to a noble gathering so he was requested to attend in his place a few hours before dinner. 

He was so tired that the moment he hit the bed, he was asleep. But, of course, before going to bed, there were a lot to do still. He went to Gwendal (that time Anissina was done experimenting on him, and it's Gunter's turn) for daily report, he for a quick and late dinner, took a bath, changed to his usual pink nightgown and hit the sack.

Midnight, Greta was woken up. When she opened her eyes, there was an unknown man in front of her. She was about to scream for help and to alert the guard outside the chamber but, the next thing she knew she was tied up and there is something covering her mouth. She squirmed and tried to free her self but it was no use. She looked over to the side and her Papa Wolf is still asleep. 

Sometimes I really hate the fact that Papa is a heavy sleeper.' she thought.

Then the man leaned over Wolfram. He caressed Wolfram's cheek with his thumb before kissing it. Greta's eyes widened at his actions. Because of the moonlight, Greta was able to see the man's face. She could see those sapphire blue eyes and the hazel brown hair of the man. He is wearing violet, meaning he is a royalty in one of the human lands. He seems a couple years older than Wolfram but he is attractive and if she is not pairing her papa with her Daddy Yuuri, she can say they make a good couple. The man's skin is like her Uncle Conrad's skin tone.

Then the man spoke, not to her, but to her papa. While speaking, the man is caressing his papa's golden hair.

"I didn't understand at first why my big brother fell for you. He told me that he only saw you from a painting. He also said that you were a man. I never saw the painting, so I didn't know how you look like. I judged him. I mean, who would fall for someone they only saw in a painting, much more that you're the same sex... a man." He has the same prejudice with my daddy. He must be a human.

 "I know that it is common between you demons, but it's different for us humans. I didn't know why but he still ordered me to take you to him. He was actually desperate. So I humored myself and went to kidnap you. I'm an idiot for judging him. Because I fell on the same fate as him. Falling for you." Then the man kissed Papa Wolfram on his lips.

'Wake up Papa Wolfram!!! Arghhh!' She was going crazy inside.

Then the man lift him up bridal style and the moon is on their background. They look like the couple that pops in my mind or my imagination whenever Daddy Yuuri will tell me fairy tale stories from his world.

But why is he taking my Papa Wolfram? Why is no one coming? Daddy Yuuri, where are you when we need you? Uncle Gwen and Uncle Conrad, hurry and show up. He's taking your cute baby brother somewhere far away. Please, someone... stop him.

(TO BE CONTINUED)