Mommy|Elizabeth Olsen*

Requested.
G!p reader

---

"That was nice." Elizabeth said happily as you walked inside your home, releasing your intertwined hands.

"It's been a while since the last time we could just go out for a day and do whatever with our busy schedules." You agreed.

You had spent the morning making breakfast together and then went out and did some shopping, played some arcade games and finally had a cute little picnic for lunch.

"Thanks for being so patient and understanding with the fans." Elizabeth said appreciatively as she turned to face you.

"Of course, I don't mind when fans approach you, I know how much you care about them." You shrug with a smile.

You loved seeing her interacting with her supporters. It always made her smile and you loved seeing her happy.

You got the odd negative comment, but you always brushed it off. Some people sure cared way too much about other people's relationships that had nothing to do with them.

She smiled at your response and softly pulled you in for a sweet kiss. "Well I don't think I've ever told you how much I appreciate it." Elizabeth whispers against your lips as they separate slightly. 

You hummed in response as her lips touched yours again. "You never complain about it, even when we have little time together." She adds as she pulls away, her hand gliding over your waist and hips, squeezing lightly.

"No reason to make it a big deal, right?" you say with a small blush rising up your neck from her proximity and the lingering touches on your body.

"Right." She responds with a smirk tugging on her lips. "I told you how much I appreciate it-" Elizabeth started as she slowly moved forward, making you move back.

"But I think I should also show you." She whispered into your ear seductively. You swallowed thickly at your forming arousal as her lips brushed your neck, sending a tingling sensation through your body.

By this point, you were at your bedroom door, your breath heavy with every contact of Elizabeth's soft lips on your skin.

Elizabeth pushed the door open and walked you inside. Her lips connected to yours as her hands untucked your shirt from your jeans.

She trailed her hand up your body and grasped your breast, squeezing it softly. You quickly took off your flannel and cupped her face, deepening the kiss.

Once she pulled away to catch her breath, she pushed you back onto the bed, causing you to sit on it. A soft gasp escaped your lips at the sudden movement as she straddled your hips.

"Fuck." You groaned as Elizabeth grinded against your erection. She pulled your shirt over your head, leaving you in jeans and a bra.

She leaned her forehead against yours, continuing the same motion. Your foreheads and your noses touched against one another, your soft breaths and moans mingled with each other in the small space between your mouths.

Your hands gripped her waist roughly before sliding more towards her lower back and butt.

"Please, baby." You muttered as your body flushed from the building arousal that you so badly wanted to release.

Elizabeth smirked, she liked pushing you to see how long you could take it without release. She pulled off her sweater, your eyes drifting to her cleavage before you reached around and unclipped her bra, taking one of her nipples into your mouth as soon as it was free.

It was a nice distraction from your overbearing arousal. It felt good how she grinded against you, but it wasn't enough to get you off.

She let you enjoy her breasts for a few moments before pulling away. Her lips pressed to yours in a quick kiss before she worked on undoing your belt.

You lifted your hips as she pulled down your jeans and boxers in one go, your erection springing free.

"Lay down for me, baby." She hummed and you scooted further up the bed before laying flat.

She smiled to herself as you listened to her so eagerly. She settled between your legs and began peppering kisses up your thigh.

You squirmed slightly as she was so close to where you wanted- no needed her. She kissed all the way up your thigh, nipping at the skin before smoothing her tongue over the area to soothe it.

You were so ready for her mouth on you before being disappointed again as Elizabeth kissed your stomach instead. She smirked into your soft skin. She loved teasing.

Your heartbeat quickened and your hips bucked up slightly as her breasts grazed against your erection. "Elizabeth." You moaned trying to sound stern, which just came off desperate and impatient. 

She felt satisfied with the amount of edging and kissed the base of your dick before making her way up and licking the tip slowly, getting all the precum on her tongue.

Elizabeth looked up to make eye contact before wrapping her lips around your tip. She kept her gaze on yours as she slowly took your length into her mouth.

You were almost ready to burst just from her gaze after all that earlier teasing. Elizabeth bobs her head, taking in as much of your length as she could while stroking the rest.

Her free hand roamed up your body and you felt tingles beneath her fingers. "Fuck baby, I'm so close." You moan as you throw your head back and your back arches ever so slightly.

"Cum for me, baby." Elizabeth groaned as she pulled away for a moment before going right back to sucking at a quicker pace.

You gripped the bedsheets beneath you as your dick twitched, "fuck mommy, you make me feel so good." You moan as you finally hit your climax.

It takes a moment for her to process your words as she stills her movements. Once realisation hits, a wide smirk appears on her face.

"What'd you call me, baby?" She asks teasingly as she hovers over your panting body, trying to catch her own breath.

You furrow your eyebrows in confusion and then it dawns on you. "Oh shit. I'm sorry." You mumble an apology, not catching the teasing in her tone.

"Say it again." She demanded. "I'm sorry, baby." You repeat. "No, not that." Elizabeth says, bursting into a fit of giggles.

"Mommy," you say, sounding more like a question than a statement. "Yes, it's so damn hot when you say it." She hummed before flicking her hair to the side and connecting her lips to yours in a heated kiss.

Not exactly what you had expected to happen today, but it worked out in the end.

"I love you, baby." Elizabeth whispers against your lips as she pulls away. "I love you too... mommy." You say after a pause with a teasing smirk, receiving another kiss.

"By the way, I am absolutely getting you back for all that teasing." You chuckle. "Sure, baby." Elizabeth hummed, rolling her eyes playfully

"Not today though." She whispers against your lips before she moves back to take off the rest of her clothes.

Elizabeth slowly stroked your dick as she straddled your legs again. Once you were fully erect, she swiped your tip through her folds and slowly took it inside.

She sank down on your full length and started slowly grinding against your body. You sat up, putting your hands on her hips with slight pressure to make her grind harder.

You kissed her neck and she pulled away a bit, pecking your lips before pushing you back down onto the bed. She pulled your hands above your head and pinned them to the bed as she sped up her movements.

You took the hint and let her keep your hands pinned as she pleasured herself on you. A soft whimper left her lips and you knew she was close to her own orgasm but couldn't quite get there.

You started meeting her thrusts slowly and gradually built up speed, thrusting your hips up quickly.

"Fuck," Elizabeth groaned, her eyes rolling to the back of her head. Her core tightened around your dick and her climax followed soon after.

You helped her ride out her high as you achieved your own as her warm cum enveloped your erection.

Her grip on your arms loosened before she let you go, collapsing to your chest with a satisfied sigh.