The End|Natasha Romanoff*

You found yourself running again. Your life was constantly threatened. You were always fighting, running and hidding.

It was no ones fault but your own. You did a terrible thing and now the Avengers were after you.

You found yourself face to face with Natasha Romanoff again. You have fought her and barely escaped her twice already, and she wasn't going to let it happen again.

You were smart. You always got out of it regardless of who came after you, but this time, there was nowhere to go.

Just because it's over doesn't mean you won't put up a good fight. "Nat, what a pleasant surprise," you say sarcastically.

"Come on, this doesn't have to be any harder than it already is. It's over there's nowhere you can go," Natasha replies.

"It might be over, or it might not be, regardless I'm not going without a fight," you state. "Fine, have it your way," Nat replies as she lunges at you.

You easily redirect her attack and catch her off guard as you swiftly punch her in the stomach, causing her to let out a small groan.

She kicks you backwards, causing you to stumble back. Fighting in an open field wasn't exactly a good place to be, as there is nothing you could use for cover if needed.

The fight continued as you both threw good hits at each other. You were fighting back and forth for a while and you were both getting exhausted.

You knew it was inevitable that you would be caught this time, so you decided it's enough fighting.

You're exhausted, so you drop to your knees and put your hands up to your head in surrender as Natasha aims her weapon at you.

She lowers the weapon after you kneel down and she drops to her knees also, partly from exhaustion and partly out of respect.

As she kneels, you start smiling widely. "Why are you smiling like that?" Natasha asks questioningly.

"I made you kneel." You chuckle out. "You kneeled first," Natasha states as a matter of fact. "But you kneeled for me," you say with a smirk.

Natasha just scoffs as she gets up, walking towards you. She grabs your hands and cuffs them. "Ooh kinky... I like it," you say in a humorous tone.

"Just shut up!" Natasha raises her voice, tired of your antics. "You know you love me." Y/n smirks at the red head.

Natasha just pulls you up to your feet as she brings you to the quin jet and tosses you in the cell.

She sets the jet on autopilot to go back to the Avengers tower. Natasha sits on the jet, just taking a moment to breathe as exhaustion takes over her.

She decides to take a nap until they get to the tower, but she is quickly interrupted by Y/n, who starts humming a song loudly.

Y/n starts messing around to entertain herself. "Welcome to another episode of ..🎶 dumb ways to diiiiiiiiie🎶" Y/n says in a tv host voice while holding up an imaginary microphone.

Natasha gets mad and comes to the cell. "Y/n shut the fuck up" Natasha demands. "I'll throw you off the fucking jet" Nat says angrily.

"Please do," you respond sarcastically. "It's better than whatever shit hole you're gonna bring me to."

"Couldn't do that even if i want to-" Natasha huffs "-you're such a cockroach you'd probably find a way to survive it."

"Me? A cockroach? You're funny." Y/n laughs. "It's not funny it's true." Natasha replies."You always manage to get out of everything like a cockroach. You just never seem to die."