Silence|Lena Luthor

You were preparing for a big meeting today. You recently moved to National City, opening another branch for your company.

Your company was very much based on helping people and improving the world around you. You knew that there was a similar big tech company in National City, L Corp.

You did not want L Corp to view your company as a competitor but as an ally. You brought the idea up to Lena Luthor, the CEO of L Corp and she was happy to set up a meeting to discuss a project you could collaborate on.

After all, it would be beneficial for Lena to collaborate with you as you had a bigger company, this being your 4th branch.

The meeting was set up and alongside you and Lena, 3 members of each of your teams attended the meeting. You handpicked some of your best employees to come with you, hoping for better results and a more efficient meeting.

You made your way to L Corp and greeted Lena with a small smile and a firm handshake. You were stunned when you first saw her, but you didn't let it show. Her mesmerizing eyes really got you. Your team members followed suit, introducing themselves.

You enter the meeting room and you and Lena sit at the opposite ends of the table while the employees sit on the right hand side of their boss.

The meeting started off pretty well. You were all there to brainstorm ideas and to come up with a project that you could work on right now that would have the best impact and would benefit you both.

Many ideas are flowing and discussion is happening. Before long, the two sides of the table begin to argue as each side tries to make their ideas seem better. You don't say anything as you didn't think it would escalate.

To be completely honest you were a little shocked that your employees engaged in the argument instead of diffusing the situation, your employees should know better, you are here to collaborate not to start fights with L Corp employees.

You look across the table, seeing Lena just as disappointed as you were. "Okay, that's enough," Lena says kind of loudly. Nobody seems to listen as they continue to argue across the table.

"Hey!" Lena says louder this time. Only one person shuts up and looks up to Lena while the others continue the heated discussion.

You wanted to give Lena the opportunity to step in first as it was her company you were at and did not want to act like you have authority but since they didn't listen you had to step in.

"SILENCE!" You raise your voice as you slam the table, standing up. The room goes dead quiet as everyone stares at you before lowering their heads in embarrassment. Your employees knew that nothing good could come out of this. They were in a lot of shit for sure.

"Everybody out," you say in a calmer voice. Your employees listen instantly as they grab any stuff they brought and begin to stand up. "I said everyone," you snarl in annoyance as Lena's employees were not going anywhere, thinking they are exempt from your demands just because you're not their boss.

They quickly rush out also. You take a deep breath as you lower yourself into the chair. "Apologies, Ms Luthor, I should not have raised my voice like that," you apologize.

"But we were getting nowhere with that pointless arguing between our employees. So let us discuss this in peace." You say.

"It's quite alright. It was getting out of hand," Lena agrees. You continue the discussion in peace and finally agree on a project that would suit both of you and a timeline in which you hope to achieve it.

Overall it was a pretty successful meeting, at least after you eliminated the extras from the meeting that did the opposite of what they were there for, to help.