Crush|Elizabeth Olsen|Scarlett Johansson*

Requested.
Reader and Elizabeth G!P

---

You were hanging out with Elizabeth and Scarlett at your house. You met them on a movie set and quickly became friends with them.

Even after filming wrapped up, you kept in contact with them and started hanging out together a lot.

You developed a small crush for both of them quickly after first meeting them, but you were never going to tell them that.

The two girls had just arrived and you all made your way to your living room, taking a few minutes to catch up.

You sat on the sofa and then Scarlett and Elizabeth sat on either side of you. You felt a little flush as they seemed to sit closer than they usually did.

"So, Y/n, how's everything going? It feels like we haven't seen you as much lately." Scarlett asks, a hint of a smirk in her tone.

"Oh you know, just keeping busy with work. The usual." You reply, picking at your fingers to distract yourself. This whole interaction seemed odd and you were becoming nervous.

"Hmm. Well you see, a little birdly told us something about you... and a little crush, perhaps. Would that have anything to do with it?" Elizabeth said with a raised eyebrow from your other side. You didn't even know which way to look.

"A crush? Yeah no." You said lying through your teeth. "That's interesting." Elizabeth said thoughtfully. 

"Y/n, you know you can tell us anything, we're friends, right?" Scarlett hums in a teasing tone.

At this point, you knew that they knew. That's the only plausible explanation for these weird questions and the abnormal way they were speaking.

"Fucking Evans." You muttered under your breath, but they were able to hear you. Note to self: don't get drunk around Chris fucking Evans and confess that you're crushing on your friends.

"So it's true, you have a little crush?" Elizabeth teased. "I didn't say that." You defend. "You don't have to. We can see it on your face." Elizabeth added.

"Who is it?" Scarlett asked, leaning in even closer, if that was even possible. Chris already told them that it was both of them, but what was the fun in that? They wanted you to say it, confirm it.

"Stop pretending, I know that Chris blabbed and now you two came here to torment me about it." You said, standing up.

Elizabeth pulled you back down to the sofa, "Say it." She husked in your ear. Butterflies invaded your stomach, her closeness, her breath on your skin.

"Fine. I have a crush on you, both of you." You say as you look between them.

"See that wasn't so hard now, was it?" Scarlett teases. "It was. Y'all happy now?" You say, with a neutral expression because frankly you didn't know what the fuck to feel right now.

"Yes." They both said in unison. "Because it just so happens that we also have a crush on you." Elizabeth says teasingly.

"Wait, what?" You asked, your eyes widening in shock. "You heard me." Elizabeth quipped.

You turned to her, a slightly bewildered look on your face. You didn't even have time to take in her expression to see if she's messing with you as she pressed her lips to yours.

Your cheeks turned a deep crimson as you kissed back in disbelief. Her lips were so soft you could kiss them all day.

Once Elizabeth pulled away another pair of lips connected with yours before you even had time to process the situation.