Committed to you part II

Vi couldn’t sleep at all. He needed to see Ro. Even though they are not dating. He couldn’t let Ro stay in the room alone in that state. After thinking he decided to go. Password was not changed. He got in easily.

Ro was sleeping in a corner of the bed. Just like when they were together. Vi takes more than half of the bed. Vi smile and sat down beside him. Rohit's hair was messy. He just let his fingers roam around those curls.

Vi could still feel the alcohol smell. Vi just leaned down and kissed his lips. No alcohol can make him drunk like Ro does.

"I did it again. Stealing kisses. Even when you are not mine. You are not mine right ? I just want to take a picture of you sleeping next to me in this state and send it to him "

Ro turned to his side and cuddled with Vi.

"I shouldn’t do such a thing. I will go crazy Ro. I thought I can stay away from you. I thought I can hold myself. But see. Just your mere presence is intoxicating me. This is unfair Ro. Damn unfair "

Vi felt his eye lids are getting heavy.

"Just let me get a sleep for two hours. I didn’t had it after I left " he fell sleep

Sky went back from the shoot he had. While going inside the hotel he was thinking about Ro and Vi. Why Vi said Ro was not telling truth.

Surya tried to connect the dots. Vi didn’t say that about Ro's drunken blabbering. He said it about him. Everything we see and hear. He is playing and I need to find out who has the controller.

Just then he saw Sidh. He was sending Nisha off. Nisha was his girlfriend before Vi. He found the answer

Sid is head over heals for Nisha. There is no way he will date Vi. Both if them are playing. But why.

Sidh tried to walk pass him after giving him a smile.

Surya dragged him to the back gate. There was no one.

"Bhau what’s wrong ?"

"You tell me. What are you doing with Vi. I know you two are not dating "

"You like him. We will start to date soon "

"Tell me before I do something bad. I know you are behind this "

"What is it bhau are you angry with me "

"Don’t check my patience. It was you. You made them broke up "

"I don’t know what you are saying bhau. Just because I’m courting him it doesn’t mean I did such a thing "

"You don’t love him. You are doing this to make Ro hate him. That’s all "

"Isn’t that what you wanted bhau. You love him. Their relationship wasn’t that strong. Strong relationships will not break like that "

"Yes I told you I love him. It doesn’t mean that I want to break him in order to get him. I’m more than happy by looking at his happy self. You destroyed it. Why ? Just why ?"

"That’s what you wanted. I can do anything for you. You are my safe place. You need someone too "

"Stop this now Sidh. I realized Ro is the friend I need in my life. It doesn’t have to go beyond the friendship. Did I ask your help ?"

Sky hit his fist on the near wall.

"Please bhau. Don’t hurt yourself. I will do anything you say "

"Do one thing. Leave from their lives and don’t show your face to me at least for couple of months. " Surya left without even taking a glance.