Door to your heart

This is about an cricket academy. Virat is the captain and Mahi is a coach.

 Virat is the captain and Mahi is a coach

Mahi introduced a new player to the club. He was only to be there for few weeks. It was a transfer from another club. Vi had to agree as Mahi was their coach. The boy's name is Rohit

"He is only here for few days " Jinks tried to make Vi calm.

"That’s what I don’t understand. Why Mabi bhai sent him here. Just to waste our time. On top, he is sharing a room with me"

"Come on Vi. Bhai does everything for a reason. "

"Yeah I know Jinks. The problem is he gets into my nervous all the time "

"He is fine with us. May be you are also strict with him "

"Dud he give something to you to eat. Why no one angry with me "

"Calm down captain. Lets go. Otherwise Jaddu will set fire to the ground "

"To see his face. Again "

This have been going on for two weeks now. After a pep talk Vi assign players to practice in sessions. Ro stopped for a minute to talk to Vi.

"I don’t understand bhai. Why do I need to participate into practices. I’m only here for like a month "

"Listen carefully Rohit. Mahi bhai told me to practice you. I’m not a one who ignore the words of seniors. So move your legs to the nets and practice. "

"Yeah yeah I’m going. Why couldn’t Mahi bhai train me instead " Ro mumbled the last part

"No respect at all " Vi was talking to himself

"Why are you talking to yourself " Rahul approached him

"Nothing. Don’t want to spoil my mood. Lets go " Vi dragged Rahul to practice.

During practices, Ro played with Ash. Only problem was he struggled with defenses. Vi looked at them for a while and approached Ro. He sent Ash off and ball him a couple.

"Learn some defenses Rohit. It feels like teaching a toddler to do things when I’m with you "

"Can you do it bhai ?" Ro asked out of nowhere

"Do what ?"

"Teach me defenses "

There is no need of doing it Virat. He is just here for a month. You don’t need  to waste your energy. Just say no.

"Yeah…. I can "

Next day Vi allocated his time for Ro. Even though he didn’t like Ro. He liked the student in him. Eager to learn. He is thirsty for knowledge.

"Ro "

"Yes bhai "

"Why, your equipment are new " Vi asked Ro