Chapter 57

Author pov
              Arjun change his dress and had dinner which kavya send. Nurse came there.
Arjun – Sister can I see her.
Nurse – Now only mam is shifted to  ICU. You can see her but don’t make noise.
Arjun nodded and went to see Diya. He slowly entered the room and looked at her. Tears fell from his eyes. He went near her and hold her hand.
Arjun – I hurt you mentally lot. I restricted myself from fall for you. But I can’t. You gone through lot. Here after I won’t let anything happen to you. I promise you that I won’t leave you and love you till my last breath.
He kissed her forehead and went out. He sat outside in chair he slept in tiredness.  Morning kavya came to hospital with Karthik. They both saw Arjun sleeping in sitting position.
Karthik – Arjun wake up.
He woke.
Kavya – Anna you go home and take rest I will be with Diya today.
Arjun – I have some work to take care of so I will come after finishing it. take care of her for sometime. If there is any problem call me I will come immediately.
Karthik – Where are you going
Arjun – I have to take care of that bastard who is reason for Diya’s condition.
Saying this he went.
Kavya – Karthik go with anna. What if he does something in his angry
Karthik – S he will do something bad. Before that I have to stop him.
Arjun went to station. He saw Mahesh in cell. He went towards him and started beating mercilessly. Karthik came and pulled him.
Karthik – Arjun leave him. He will die if u beat more. He will be punished by law. Diya needs you don’t do stupid things.
After convincing Karthik took Arjun to home.
At the same time in Vikram home. Priya woke from sleep and felt like vomiting. She rushed to bathroom and vomited. Vikram came with breakfast only to find the room empty. He heard her vomiting sound. He kept the tray and rushed inside. He helped her to wash her face. He slowly took her outside and made her sit in bed.
Vikram- Riya are you ok. Shall we go to doctor.
Priya – Am ok little tired only. No need for doctor it’s common during pregnancy.
Vikram – Ok but if you felt discomfort we will go to doctor. First eat your breakfast.
Priya – No Vikram I don’t want anything now.
Vikram – Darling it’s not good for your health. Atleast drink juice later you can eat food.
Priya nodded and had juice.
After 2 days
Diya is still in unconscious. Doctor said she can get conscious anytime. These 2 days Arjun didn’t left her. He always stayed in hospital. He went inside to see her. He sat beside her and held her hand slowly.
Arjun – please open your eyes Diya. I can’t see you like this. I want to hear your voice. I want to see your eyes which holds love for me. Please open your eyes for me. We will live the life how you want. I won’t leave you. I will be yours forever. Please
Tears fell from his eyes. He felt her fingers moving. Slowly Diya opened her eyes. He wiped his tears and went to call doctor. The doctor is checking her all others too came and waiting outside ICU. Soon doctor came out.
Arjun – Doctor how is she?
Doctor – She is fine. U can meet her. I will shift her to room.
   After shifting her to room they all went inside. Priya and Kavya hugged Diya and cried.
Priya – You scared is  don’t do like this ever.
Kavya – S if u do then I won’t talk to you.
Vikram – Hey don’t scold my sister. Now only she gain conscious started your scolding ah. Move aside I have to see her.
Saying this Vikram went near her.
Vikram – How are you feeling Diya ma. Are you ok.
Diya – Am ok anna.
Suddenly Diya realised Priya pregnancy.
Diya – Pri are you ok. How is the baby inside you.
Priya – I am fine. Baby is also fine. Don’t worry.
They started talking. All the while Arjun is standing at the corner and looked her. But Diya didn’t looked at him for once. He felt sad. Vikram sensed her behaviour and went out with Karthik. After an hour they came back with 2 persons holding some documents. Vikram saw Arjun sitting outside the room. He went towards him and took him inside.
Vikram – Diya ma Can you do if I ask something.
Diya – You are seeing me like your own sister what else I want. I can do want ever you say. Don’t ask just say it I will do it without thinking.
Vikram smiled and gave her something to sign it. She looked at that and shocked. It’s marriage registration form of Diya and Arjun.
Diya – Anna I can’t please
Vikram – if you see me as your brother then sign it otherwise no need.
Priya, Kavya and Arjun looked confused on what’s happening. Diya signed it with moist eye. After she signed Priya took it and read. Both Priya and Kavya smiled. But Arjun stood there shocked. Priya went near him.
Priya – Anna you also sign it.
He looked at the paper and then at Diya. Still she didn’t looked at him. She very well know that Arjun is looking at her but she didn’t looked at him once.
‘I know why you are not looking at me. Soon I will make you to forgive me '  Arjun thought in his mind.
Kavya – Anna what are you thinking sign it soon.
Arjun nodded and signed it. Tears fell from Diya’s eyes she wiped it quickly. All clapped.
Diya stayed in hospital for one week. It was time for her discharge.
Arjun – Vikram I will take Diya to my home. Already I had  vacated her room from hostel.
Diya – Anna can I stay in your home.
Vikram – Why are you asking you can stay there as much you want.
Arjun – No I will take care of her.
Priya – Anna Still her hands are bandaged it will be difficult for her to stay there. Here kavya, mala aunty and I will be with her. How you will take care of her alone. You guys stay with us till she recover.
Arjun agreed without any option.
Vikram – Riya come lets go and get discharge summary.
Both went out leaving Diya and Arjun alone.
Diya – Why are you doing this?
Arjun – Diya it’s my responsibility to take care of you.
Diya – You don’t have to do it because you signed the marriage paper.
Arjun – Diya that I
She showed her hands to stop.
Diya – I know you tied the thali to save me and u can’t deny Vikram anna so you signed the marriage registration. Don’t worry I will give divorce after 6 months and I don’t come after your money.
Saying this she turned her face other side. Arjun felt sad. He went out without saying anything.