How are you so beautiful?

Recap: Yuvin apologized, but Agnes was not ready to forgive him. Despite this, everyone attended the event.

In the event hall,

The guests began to settle into their seats. Yuvin and Agnes sat off to the side, while Malhotra took their place at the next table. Over in a corner, Rachel and Binoy found their own seats.

Binoy was looking at Yuvin who was smiling and enjoying his time with Agnes.

“Have you seen him? He doesn't seem to care about you anymore. I guess you’ve lost your place in his heart,” Binoy murmured quietly to Rachel.

Rachel, clearly agitated, responded, “He would never do that. Right now, that foolish woman is just playing her games with him. He is falling for her words. Sure, he will realise it sooner ".

“We can’t ignore the fact that she’s beautiful,” Binoy added with a slight smirk.

Rachel frowned and made faces in an annoyance.

Between Agnes and Yuvin,

" How are you so beautiful? ", Yuvin asked.

Agnes blushes.

" Are you blushing? ", Yuvin questions her.

" Why would I? ", Agnes asked.

" Say that looking into my eyes ", Yuvin pressed.

Agnes didn't dared to do it. She couldn't hide the fact that he made her blush him

Binoy takes a glance at Rachel.

“You should’ve selected black dress or something a bit more revealing,” Binoy suggested.

“Have you seen my dress, Binoy? I’m already doing that, This is an official party, I can't reveal more ” Rachel retorted, trying to brush off his advice.

She was angry on hearing his comments.

Meanwhile, across the room, Yuvin turned to Agnes.

“I’m sorry, Agnes,” he said softly, his voice filled with regret.

Agnes, though hesitant, held his hand and intertwined her fingers with his, a gesture that seemed to bridge the emotional gap between them, if only for a moment.

Both looked into each other eyes.

" I want to look into your eyes and feel blessed forever, Yuvin ", Agnes said.

Yuvin was surprised.

Just then, the host of the event greeted the attendees. “Hello everyone!”

The room responded enthusiastically, “Hi!”

Yuvin couldn’t keep his eyes off Agnes. Her calm composure and the way she carried herself mesmerized him. Her words were running in his mind.

“When did you get this saree?” he asked, curious.

“It was a gift from your mom,” Agnes replied warmly.

As Yuvin glanced over at Roshni, his thoughts drifted, but the moment was short-lived.

After some time,

“Alright, everyone,” the host announced, “We’re starting our fun sessions. First up, we’ve arranged a photo session for couples.

Three couples will be selected as winners. You have 20 minutes for this session, so make the most of it!”, the host ended her session.

Agnes, her mood lightening, turned to Yuvin with a sparkle in her eye. “Let’s do it.”