A Day Befofe Wedding

After a few days--Taiga's Mansion,

(Disha stepping out with a white gown spread across the room with a long veil)

Disha : What do you think (standing nervous)

Alex : You gotta be kidding me (standing in shock) damn! now I understand why he went to all the extent to get you back..

Disha : Are you crying? (smiles)

Alex : No, I am just (wiping her tears) ufff!

Debe : You look stunning... He will definitely create a ruckus in the aisle trust me... (Disha smiles)

Meanwhile at the Ambrose store,

Jonas : Why are you crying Ambrose?

Ambrose : Look at my Taiga boy, I can't believe he is getting married... And also he has a kid now (sneezes) how can this happen?

Jonas : Are you happy or sad (laughs)

Ambrose : I don't know... Why is he not gay (wiping his tears)

Jonas : Hahahahaha! I don't know too

(Taiga steps out with his suit on)

Woww! brother you look great...

Taiga : I know, Did you order the clothes for everyone.

Jonas : Yes.. Look at your son wearing a matching suit.

Taiga : Hey buddy (carrying Aiden in his arms) do you like your dress..

Aiden : (Nods) What about mommy... We didn't get anything for her.

Taiga : Your mommy went with your aunts to buy clothes for her so don't worry.

From the resort,

Ring! Ring!

Jonas : What is it Vi?

Vi : Bro! our lavender has not arrived yet.

Jonas : (Runs to a corner and whispers) What?... He will kill us.. That is Disha's favorite flower.... Do something and get the flowers.. The wedding is tomorrow.

Vi : We are trying... Akai went to the base to contact some people he knows..

Taiga : What is it Jo?... Is something wrong?

Jonas : Hahaha! no.. no... Vi just called me to check on the things we are taking care of..

Taiga : Oh! okay.  Let me know if they need any help there too.

Jonas : Sure.

Taiga's Mansion,

Alex : Disha did you pack everything.. We need to leave now.. Only then we will reach on time.. The boys should have already reached the island.

Disha : Can you make a call to Jonas and ask them what they are doing right now.

Alex : I just did.. They boarded the flight few hours ago... Look, you have to get enough sleep to look fresh... We need to leave now.

Disha : Okay, I'm all set to go now... (Getting downstairs) Mr. Hutsun when are you going to get ready.... Come on, we have a flight to catch.

Mr. Hutsun : I packed all my things mam.. I was waiting for you..

Disha : Great... Everyone (looking at the maids and butlers) We will be waiting for you... So please come on time.. You all have your tickets right? (Everyone nods)... Call us, if you need anything (Gives her a assuring smile)

Everyone : Take care Mrs. Disha (waves with a smile)

(Disha and others getting into the car)

Mr.Hutsun : I'm so happy madam.. (Disha holding his hand and smiles) Come on Mr. Hutsun, don't cry like a baby again.

Yesterday Night,

Knock! Knock!

Mr. Hutsun : Miss. Disha... What happened.. Do you need anything.

Disha : Can I talk to you Mr. Hutsun... Just give me a few minutes.

Mr. Hutsun : Of course Madam... (Closing the door behind and both walks to the garden)

Disha : Mr. Hutsun, this may sound a little crazy to you now.. But I think it will end right, only if it's you... I don't know how to polish my words... Please forgive me if I had hurt you in the past Mr. Hustun.

Mr. Hutsun : What is it Miss. Disha... You have done nothing wrong to forgive

Disha : Will you walk me to Taiga (Hutsun sitting with tears in eyes)

Mr. Hutsun : How can I... I am just a servant madam.... How can I walk you to our young master.

Disha : (Holding his hand and pats him slowly) Mr. Hutsun, when Taiga brought me to this Mansion, it never felt like home to me... I was afraid of everything and everyone.. You know it better than anyone (Mr.Hutsun smiles with tears) but you made it feel like home.. If it's not for you I would have definitely done something stupid in my life... You gave me strength, you helped me grow.. Now, I have a beautiful family only because of you... And moreover, I don't know who would have cared for Taiga like you did... From the beginning You always wanted us to be together... So, it must be you to walk me to him.. (sighs) Please... Please..Please

Mr. Hutsun : Sure... You are like my daughter too (Disha hugs and leaves)

Disha : (Smiles) You said the same words when I came here for the first time. Thank you so much Mr. Hutsun.