I am Leaving Wattpad

Hello :)

While on my hiatus I realized that although Wattpad has been an overwhelmingly positive experience that I have thoroughly enjoyed, it just isn't what I need right now with regards to my writing. 

That does mean that this chatroom will be discontinued. To all the wonderful people who have requested to guest star, I'm really sorry. It's most likely that I won't write those chats, but if I do, I will PM you to let you know, so that you don't have to keep checking this book.

I am not deleting my account, as I am not creating another, so all of the chats will still be up for your re-reading pleasure (and looking back, there are a lot of them. . .)

I have made so many friends through this chatroom and met so many awesome people. I love you guys all so much, and I want to let you know that your comments and votes have helped me through some bad times and they all mean so much to me. 

I know that the updates have been kind of becoming few and far between these past months, and I'm going to take that as a sign that it is time to stop while it's still fun. This has been such a brilliant experience that I really don't want to ruin it with a bad ending. 

I'm going to miss you :(

Love, 

Willow x