three.

I yawned loudly as I entered the kitchen. I greeted my parents with a wave of my hand whilst still yawning and got out some cereal and milk for breakfast. I poured the milk in the bowl and added the cereal.

"How did you sleep?" my dad asked, looking up from the newspaper he was reading.

"Pretty good," I spoke with my mouth full of cereal and my mum scolded me for doing so. I shoved the last spoon of cereal into my mouth and drank the milk which was left. I put the bowl into the dishwasher and rubbed my eyes.

"I'm going somewhere today. I'll be back for dinner," I informed them and they nodded lightly and returned to whatever they were doing before. I headed back to my bedroom and went in the bathroom that was connected to it, stripped down and stepped into the shower.

After I took a shower and got ready I stuffed my phone in my pocket and got some money thereafter I put on my shoes and headed outside. The warm air hit my exposed skin as soon as I started walking. A soft wind blew through my dark hair, letting the waves fall down on my shoulders.

Cool air engulfed me as I opened the door for the record store which I found out a about few weeks ago. There were a few people in the store who were looking at some records. I headed straight to the records, too, and searched for an Elvis Presley record. My mum's birthday was in 2 weeks and I really wanted to buy her this since she's loved Elvis Presley since she's been a teenager.

I looked around the store, thinking about where I should look first. My eyeballs nearly popped out of my eyes as I saw Harry, standing in front of a shelf, sorting the records. I stood there, frozen on the spot.

I took a deep breath and moved towards Harry, a smile tugging at my lips as I approached him.

"Hi Harry," he turned around to look at me astonished. Nevertheless his is expression didn't last long and the astonishment got replaced with his usual facial expression.

"Oh, Hi Rose," he greeted me, his lips tugging up slightly into a light smirk. "What are you doing here?" He returned back to sorting the records, looking at me through the corner of his eyes

"I'm looking for a present for my mum's birthday," I recounted.

"Maybe I can help you,"

I bit down on my lip and nodded, keeping myself from smiling. "Do you work here?"

"No," he shook his head. "I'm just helping out. The store is Logan's dad's, and I get paid whenever I have to help out," he shrugged his shoulders lightly. "What do you want to get for your mum's birthday?" He turned towards me, raising his left eyebrow slightly.

"I thought about an Elvis Presley record, she's literally in love with him," amusement filled my voice at the end of the sentence and I noticed Harry chuckling.

"I think I know exactly what you should get her," his fingers wrapped around my wrist, his touch gentle, and he tugged me to another shelf. As we approximated the shelf he let go of my wrist and rummaged through the different records. It didn't take him long to find what he was searching for.

He held it out to me and there on the cover stood Elvis Presley Jailhouse Rock. "It's really good, my favourite probably," he told me.

"Then I should definitely buy it, shouldn't I?" I lifted my head from the record to look up at Harry who was hovering over me due to his height.

"Yeah, you should," the corner of his lips tugged up and he smiled at me. Dimples were visible on both his cheeks and he looked so different, not callous like he did yesterday and he wasn't intimidating like some people thought yesterday when he told me he'd drive me home.