thirty-three.

The week went by quicker than I expected it to and it was finally Friday. We had a few exams throughout the week but other than that I was glad that Christmas break was already getting so close.

My free period was already over and I was sitting in my last class of the day. I was really excited for the date Harry and I have tonight and I wanted to know so badly what we were going to do, but even during our free period he didn't tell me a single thing, he said it's a surprise.

Saying I was impatient was an understatement, I've never been on a proper date before. Brent never took me on one, I mean yes we did go out sometimes but when we did, we went over to his friends' house and he completely ignored me and got drunk. So going on a date was exciting for me, and the fact that it's with Harry makes it so much better.

I kept glancing at the clock and I wanted the bell to ring so badly. This lesson went by painfully slow and I couldn't wait to get home and get ready for the date. What should I wear though? I had a few dressed that I've never got to wear but I didn't know what we're gonna do on the date so it's not that easy to pick what to wear. I made myself a little note that I had to ask him about this.

The bell rang and everyone took their things, not letting our teacher finish his sentence and I scurried out of the room. Everyone in the hallways seemed to be in a good mood and I couldn't blame them, it was Friday after all.

I saw a head of red hair and my features hardened. It was the girl who kissed Harry the other day and I was furious. Who does she think she is? Yes, she's pretty, but that doesn't' give her the right to just kiss my Harry.

Her head turned around as if she felt someone looking at her and as her eyes met mine, I gave her a death glare and she returned it.

Strong arms wrapped around my waist from behind and I smelled Harry's familiar scent.

"What are you looking at?" he hummed, placing a kiss on my temple.

"Nothing," I turned around in his arms and the anger that I felt a few seconds before was washed away, but the jealousy was still there. I wrapped my arms loosely around his neck and he leaned in to kiss me.

His lips felt so soft against mine and I felt the knot in my stomach as we kissed. Kissing Harry is something that I'll never get tired of doing.

I knew that the red haired girl was watching and something about that made me happy. She needs to know that he's mine and that she should back off. I didn't want to be the jealous type but how could I not be? She kissed Harry, that was enough to be jealous.

When we pulled away he looked at me with a smirk before pecking my lips quickly one last time. I went and put everything in my locker quickly before getting to Harry's car.

He opened the car door for me and I thanked him, quickly kissing his cheek and then I went in.

"So, are you gonna tell me where were going tonight?" I asked him after I buckled my seat belt and he got in the car, doing the same. He put his keys in, turning the engine on and the car started moving.

"I'm not going to tell you baby," he looked at me with a smirk and I playfully rolled my eyes. "Why not?" I asked

"It's a surprise and if I told you what it is, the surprise would be ruined, wouldn't it?"

I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest. "You're right," I mumbled under my breath but then I sat up straight again and looked at him.

I don't think I'll ever be able to get over his beauty, he is the most handsome person I have ever seen and it amazed me every single time.