nine.

On the way back to my bedroom I got a few scratches because my clumsy self decided to fall several times. Besides that, it went pretty well.

My parents didn't notice that I went away and I came back just in time. About 10 minutes after I sat on my bed and acted as if I was studying, my mother called me for dinner. We had Chinese and the dinner was just as quiet as the breakfast.

It wasn't hard to tell that everyone felt kind of uncomfortable, especially me. My dad as surprisingly the one who acted like nothing happened and I was still really mad at him and at myself. I probably should just leave it though and stop thinking about it.

Dinner went by painfully slow and the fact that I still had to do work in the garage wasn't exactly enjoyable.

It took me about two hours to come to the last box. Going through all those boxes with my old school stuff made me pretty emotional. There were books with little drawings in it, some notes that I wrote in class with some of my friends and even some photos. Some of them brought happiness to me and made me laugh whilst others made me tear up a bit.

"What is this?" I muttered to myself as I took out a folder which I've never used or even seen before.

I frowned as I opened the folder and I couldn't believe my eyes. Every kind of emotion was taking over me; sadness, disappointment, anger, frustration, betrayal.

I couldn't leave my eyes on the paper anymore so I stuffed it back into the box and got everything in its place again. Everything was back where it's supposed to be and I hurried back into the house.

My vision was blurred as I ran up the stairs and as soon as I reached my bedroom, I shut the door closed angrily. I put on some pyjamas and skipped brushing my teeth, heading straight to bed. I don't know how long I lay there but after crying for hours and being angry for hours, I felt nothing. I just felt numb.

-

I mentally punched myself as my alarm went off and buried my head in my pillow. It took me a lot of strength to get up because I was really tired. I decided to jump into the shower and wash my hair and body quickly before getting ready for school.

After showering, brushing my teeth, putting my clothes on and all regular stuff I grabbed my phone and stuffed it, heading out of my room and straight for the front door. I put on my shoes quickly and left the house without saying goodbye.

As much as I hated doing this, I had to call Andrew and ask him if he was gonna pick me up earlier today. Took my phone out and dialled his number.

"Hi,"

"Good Morning Rose. What's the matter?" he asked. His voice didn't sound sleepy and he was awfully cheery in the morning.

"Could you possibly pick me up earlier today?" I bit the inside of my cheeks as I waited for him to reply. There was moving heard in the background and he soon replied.

"Of course, I'll be there in a few. I'm already on the way to my car. I'll see you in a bit, darling,"

And with that he hung up. Despite the numbness I was still feeling I couldn't help but roll my eyes at the nickname he gave me. Something that I have never liked is my friends giving me nicknames, especially darling.

I went through my instagram feed to kill time and I even had to crack a few smiles at some posts. I didn't really know how it happened but I somehow ended up searching for harrystyles. I didn't know if he actually had an instagram or if he didn't, but I was about to find out.

I clicked the first profile that popped up and I was very glad that the profile wasn't private. Even though he didn't have any selfies on his account, it was obvious that it was his.