forty.

We were on the couch in the living room, Harry was sitting up and I threw my legs over his lap. He said the we still got about an hour left until part three of my birthday would come and I was really curious as to what it would be.

His hands were on my legs, drawing smell patterns on them. "You really didn't have to spend so much money on me," I told him out of the blue. His head turned to look at me, eyebrows furrowed slightly.

"I already told you, I wanted to get you those things. And they weren't even that expensive." He shrugged his shoulders as if it's no big deal.

"Not that expensive?" I raised my eyebrows. "Harry, you got me a Saint Laurent bag and that is expensive.

"Okay it might me expensive but so what? It's not like I don't have enough money, Rose. Frank might be a fucking asshole but he does pay me really well. And you like the bag, don't you? And as long as you're happy I don't mind buying you things that you consider as expensive."

I was going to say something but got cut off as the doorbell rang. Harry removed my legs from his lap and got up, walking to the door. I followed him and as soon as he opened the door, people began to sing.

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Rooose, Happy Birthday to you," I burst out laughing and Stan and Logan's terrible attempt at singing.

They got into the house without Harry giving them permission and Stan went to hug me, so did Logan. Once I was freed again, Stan handed me a little box with a small teddy bear on top of it. "This is a little present from me and Logan," he explained and they both headed to the living room.

I looked at Harry who closed the door and once he turned around the pissed look he had on was clearly visible and he didn't really try to cover it up. "Don't be so grumpy," I smiled softly at him.

"Can they just fucking leave?" he grumbled and I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Stop being in a bad mood. They're your friends and it's really nice of them for coming over," I rolled my eyes and turned around to walk to the living room.

Stan and Logan were already sitting on the couch and I sat down on the second one, placing the present on the small table in front of it. Harry walked in just a few seconds later and even though he still seemed to be pissed, you could tell that he was trying to hide it.

He sat down next to me and his arms wrapped protectively around my waist and he pulled me into him. He kissed my temple and then mumbled, "I'm sorry,"

I looked up at him with a smile, glad that he seemed to be calmer now. I mouthed, "It's okay," and he smiled softly at me before looking at Stan and Logan.

I was quite relieved that Carter wasn't here because for some reason he made me feel kind of uncomfortable. Maybe it was the fact that he made that little remark when we were a Stan's house that one time, I had no idea, but he made me feel kind of uneasy. I really like Stan and Logan, I didn't know them that well but they were just fun to be around with.

"What has little Harold got you for your Birthday?"

"He got me makeup, a bag and a stone therapy pack," I said happily, looking at Harry with a smile.

He turned his head to look at me as well. "That's not everything though," he started and then turned back to the boys. "I have more for her but I'll give that to her later. That's why you have to leave in half an hour." He told them and Stan's eyebrows rose instantly a smirk tugged at his lips.

"Ah, I see," he clapped his hands together. "That's where our present comes in handy."

I looked confusedly at him and he nodded towards the box which was still lying unopened on the table in front of us. "Open it," he said.