twenty.

That tension that was in the air was suffocating, neither of us wanted to say something. I was looking out of the window of his car and tapped my fingers on my leg. Harry's words repeated in my head like a song that gets stuck in your head.

"You're not supposed to care about me, Rose."

What was that supposed to mean? Obviously I did care about him. And why shouldn't I? "We're here," Harry's voice pulled me out of my thoughts and I only realized then that we were parked in front of my house. I unbuckled my belt and peeked at Harry. His hands were still gripping the steering wheel tightly and a frown was on his features.

"Do you... Do you want to come inside?" I asked hesitantly and his head snapped towards me. He waited a few seconds before he nodded his head and unbuckled his belt. A small smile tugged on my lips and I got out of the car and headed to the front door.

I heard Harry's footsteps as I locked the door and I stepped in, Harry following me soon after. "Do you want something to drink?" I walked to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator, taking out a water bottle for myself.

"No." He answered and I felt his eyes burning into me as I closed the refrigerator. I turned around jumped to sit on the kitchen counter and took a sip of the water bottle. Harry's eyes followed my movements and the awkward tension was still between us. I put the water bottle beside me and our eyes locked.

"Why am I not supposed to care about you?" I tilted my head to the side and asked the question that has been in my head the whole car ride. He was still tense but his body seemed to tense even more at my question. I quickly regretted asking, I didn't want him to get angry, and he was really intimidating when he was angry, but at the same time I really wanted to get an answer.

"Because you're just not supposed to," he sighed heavily and he stepped between my legs and took my hand in his, entwining our fingers. My heartbeat quickened and the butterflies which I still wasn't used to erupted in my stomach.

"But I do care about you Harry," I said quietly and my thumb traced over his knuckles. "If you wouldn't want me to care about you then you shouldn't have started talking to me."

"I know." He wetted his lips and a frown was on his face. "But I just had to talk to you, I couldn't stop myself." His features softened and a smirk danced along his lips. He leaned in to press his lips against mine and my eyes fluttered close.

His lips were so soft and they just felt so good on mine. His arms wrapped around my waist and mine went around his neck. Harry took me by surprise when he slipped his tongue with my mouth and I ran my fingers through the hair on the base of his neck. He let out a throaty groan as I tugged on his curls and a gasp escaped my lips when he pulled me closer to him.

Our lips parted and he moved down to my neck, leaving wet kisses on my skin. I tilted my head to the side and I bit down on my lower lip to hold back a moan as he started to suck on the skin below my ear. He moved up to jaw and planted kisses along my cheek until he reached my lips and they were connected once again.

My legs wrapped around him and he lifted me off the kitchen counter. He carried me effortlessly up the stairs. It was hot how strong he was, he lifted me effortlessly.

"First room on the right," I said between kisses and just moments later Harry lay me down on the soft mattress of my bed. He hovered over me and dipped down to kiss me, our lips moving together in a fast peace.

He removed his lips from mine and sat up. My eyes opened and I watched him with curiosity. His hands moved to the hem of his shirt and he pulled it over his head in one swift motion, revealing his toned body. His shoulders wear broad and muscular and the tattoos that were inked in his skin looked perfect on him. His V-Line peeked out of his jeans and I was basically drooling over him. He threw the shirt away and kissed me again.