twenty-nine.

I have been up in my room for the past few hours, lying on my bed and just staring at my ceiling. Harry went back home a while ago and I was left alone in my room and I drowned myself into my thoughts.

I still didn't know how to handle the whole situation but how was I supposed to? I did feel bad for what I said to my mum but she also deserved it. I didn't even know if I could ever look at my parents again, I was hurting so much and I wasn't even aware of it until I was left alone in my room with nothing else than my thoughts occupying me.

I never wanted to be in a situation like this, having problems with my family was one of the things that I have always tried to avoid, that's why I never did anything when my dad would hit me. But when once you get older things change and you start to realise things that you haven't realised before, you start becoming aware of the things that aren't the way they should be in your life and you start questioning it.

And eventually, you do something about it.

I know that things between me and my parents won't be okay and I have to admit, I am scared of them hating me. But after all, I made the right decision. In case ignoring them wouldn't work and things would get worse, I had a second plan.

I'm 18, officially an adult and I can make my own decisions and I don't need my parents to look after me. So if things would get worse, I'd move out. I would get a job to get money and buy a small apartment so I could live on my own and wouldn't have to face my parents' everyday.

I was hoping that that wouldn't happen though.

I decided to not ear dinner that evening, I skipped it and straight to bed instead. It was already dark outside and the whole house was silent. I supposed my parents went to bed already and the only noise you could hear was whenever a car drove past our house. So I got surprised when I heard my phone off.

The almost pitch black room got illuminated by my screen going off and I grabbed it blindly. Once my eyes adjusted to the bright light I read what popped up on my phone and I tried to not let the disappointment affect me when I saw it wasn't Harry who texted me. It was Cassidy.

From: Cassidy

You won't believe what I just saw!

To: Cassidy

It better be something important or else I'll be really mad at you for getting me wide awake at 1am.

From: Cassidy

Believe me it's important

I furrowed my eyebrows as I waited for her to send another message. I was waiting impatiently for her to finally finish typing. What could be important enough for her to text me at such a time?

From: Cassidy

Okay so basically I was out with this guy and we were... well you know... anyways so then he walked me home and it was actually pretty scary I mean there was no one there because it was so late, it was around midnight, and the streets were so silent but then we heard shouting and being my noisy self I obviously had to know what's going on. So then the guy whose name is Brandon in case you wanna know and I followed the noise and long story short we ended up finding Harry. He was in this alley with some old men who looked scary af not gonna lie. He gave them this package but I couldn't see what it was and then one of the men, he was a bit shorter than Harry and was quite chubby, he also had this weird moustache, he looked into the package and got angry so he pulled out a gun and held it to his head and I'm not even joking Rose, I nearly shat my pants I was so fucking scared. But Harry- he didn't seem to be scared at all and if he was, he's damn good at hiding his emotions. I ran away after that and I just had to tell you this is something important and I'm literally still shaking.