thirty-nine.

The week passed quite normally but to me, it was weird. I expected to walk in on Harry having a gun pointed to his head again or to see someone who followed me or anything in that matter. But nothing happened. Everything seemed too normal and I had this feeling, I just knew something was in fact going to happen.

It's always like that in movies or books, especially horror or action. There's something that happens and then everything goes back to normal, without solving the problem or finding the killer or killing the villain, and then boom something happens. It's always quite predictable; you always know something's going to happen because you just have the feeling and most of the times, you're right.

It was Friday morning and I was awoken by none other than Harry Styles himself, but in a really pleasing way. He kissed my cheeks, my forehead, my nose and finally, my lips.

He lingered there for a few seconds and I puckered my lips right when he pulled away. My eyes opened and I looked at him, a smile already making its way on my face. He was hovering over me and he looked really happy.

"Happy Birthday baby," he leaned in to kiss me once again but he pulled away before I could reply to the kiss.

"Thank you." I tiredly said.

"We have a lot of things planned for today so get your sweet ass up and get ready."

"Can't we stay in bed for a bit longer?" I pouted my lips and he bit down on his own, glancing over to the clock.

"5 more minutes."

He lay down again and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer to him. My arm war draped over his torso and my head was lying on his chest. Our legs were messily tangled together and the heat of his body warmed me up. He was wearing his boxers only and the sight of a shirtless Harry was one of my favourite things in the morning.

His hair was lying messily on top of his head and bags that weren't that noticeable were under his eyes. His hand went underneath my shirt and drew small patterns on my back, his hands warming every inch of skin he touched but giving me chills at the same time.

"How does it feel to be 19?" Harry asked and I looked up at him.

"It's not any different, you should know that." I teasingly poked his chest and a smile broke out on his face, one that reached his eyes.

"What do you have planned for today?"

"A lot."

"No, I mean, like, what specifically?"

"I'm not going to tell you, Rose."

"Why not?" I whined.

"Because it's a surprise."

"I don't like surprises."

"That's a lie."

"Shut up."

He laughed over his victory and I shook my head slightly, a small smile resting on my lips. He was right, I was lying.

I do like surprises if I'm being honest. I would love to know what the surprise is, like every other human would, but the excitement from surprises always gets me. I think the main reason why I like them is because it shows that someone actually cared enough about me to put the effort into making me a surprise. Having someone who wants to surprise you so they can make you happy is an amazing thing because it shows that they care.

"You know I'm always right, you have to deal with it. Not everyone can be as amazing as me but being jealous won't help you baby, just suck it up like a man." Harry said and I looked at him with a raised eyebrow.