important note.

1st of all, I genuinely didn't need the hendall photos I was more than happy without them.

Now let's get to the actual important things.

I want to apologize that there wasn't a new chapter for almost a month. I wasn't home for two weeks and was also really stressed with school, I was barley on my phone. I know this isn't an excuse but I hope that you undertstand.

I actually didn't plan on ending the book already but I just felt like the book was getting boring and not where I wanted it to go so I decied to end it before it gets way too boring for everyone. I also didn't want to feel forced to write it.

There won't be a Sequel to this book because I wouldn't know what to write about so you can give your imaginantion a go and make out yourself what happens to them. I, however, can assure you that they'll live happily together.

I will write a new fanfiction, I already have something planned, but I want to have the whole story finished before I actually publish it. If you want to get notified when I do publish it, just follow me on here :)

I also wanted to thank you all so much for the reads, votes and comments. To almost have 300k reads is just overwhelming. Where you got this story is absolutely insane and it means so much to me to see a positive feedback, that's what keeps me motiviated so thank you! I do appreciate it a lot and definitely don't take it for granted.

Thank you so much, I love you.

PS THE NEW BOOK IS GONNA BE LIT MY IDEA IS SO GOOD IM SO EXCITED TO START IT